2016-17 GPF Ladies FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies FS

Mirunna

Record Breaker
What a bunch of talented and beautiful girls. Wish them all the best, in particular to Katelyn and Maria (the "newcomers" in the first tier of the ladies discipline). And of course, to my two favorite of the bunch, Anna and Satoko!

liv

Record Breaker
That Taiwan channel is awesome. I usually watch CBC, but it's nowhere near as clear as the youtube channel...even if I have to listen to their commentary.

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
I really like Ravi as a coach, he seems so warm and kind and a great motivator! =)

Seruleane

Final Flight
Watching all the coaches at rinkside, I am always so distracted by Satoko's coach. He looks a little bit like my Daisuke Takahashi :love:

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
there is so short distance between Anna, Satoko and Kaetlyn, silver and bronze will be a battle

SaraM

Final Flight
Country
Norway
That Taiwan channel is awesome. I usually watch CBC, but it's nowhere near as clear as the youtube channel...even if I have to listen to their commentary.

It really is!!

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker

I do it together. I mute the YT and let Grishin and TAT talk in the other tab. Bliss.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Am I live or am I memorex?

I am hopeful that the ladies will skate as well today as yesterday. I'm also hopeful I will actually get to watch it.

I hope Satoko rotates all her jumps and that Kaetlyn isn't too nervous. Good luck Anna, Evgenia, Maria and Elena. I'm predicting a Russian sweep. Russian national is going to be a heartbreaker because Tukt isn't even here. Could Maria still compete in jrs if she doesn't make it to the WC?

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker

Run 2 streams and sync up the sound from one to the other.

auser

Record Breaker
The funniest part of this is that I'm watching the IUS stream... except I'm actually watching someone streaming the stream from the Vietnamese channel which is streaming the ISU stream, which isn't available in my country :laugh2:

How convoluted is that? They should just make the stream available and be done with it already :laugh:

Thanks for the tip .... where is the Vietnamese channel? :)

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I just figured out that I get Eurosport 2 on my IPTV box! :cheer: I'm so excited to watch live skating on a Tv and not a tablet or laptop. :yahoo: