2016-17 GPF Ladies FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2016-17 GPF Ladies FS

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
It must be tough to fight with nature... this program would have been great last year instead of Titanic.

andromache

Record Breaker
This is my least favorite Elena program... since juniors really. Even Titanic was better!

Agreed. Elena's on-ice personality is NOT well-suited for classical/warhorse music. She's interpreting it better than earlier in the season, but still.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Down on the first fall. Double foot the second. I hope she can tack the combo on elsewhere. I wonder if it's still growing pains or if she's ill

Come on, Anna! But would put on Evgenia winning- clearly, as whether or not you like her, she's so crazily consistent!
Out of the 'newbies' I think Kaetlyn has so much talent and promise but wish she could get better packaging- something in between the lovely Gracie and Ashley would be fab imho :)

Kirei

On the Ice
She's such a fighter! Putting the 3T on the 2nd 3Lz.
But some of those landings look iffy.

andromache

Record Breaker
Very interested to see if Maria is able to pass her here and make a case for being Russian #3. Elena's given her the opening.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I did not care for either Elena's SP or LP at the beginnning of the season but they have grown on me. I have gone from about a 4 to about a 7. The LP might move up to 8 if there was less screechy singing.

Love her dress tonight and her makeup looks much improved.

Shame about the jumps. Good luck at Russian nationals. Darn it..phone.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Elena's not getting on the podium unless someone has a total meltdown later :slink:

Besp speculating she's sick

stryke

On the Ice
I wonder if we're going to hear another excuse of her having a cold or something like that.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
That really wasn't what she was looking for... it's rare for her not to be able to fight through better.

And please don't look so sad Elena. She's usually such a sunshine, seeing her sad is just painful :sad21: