2016 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2016 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies SP

nolangoh

Steps and Spirals enthusiast
Record Breaker
Is the scoring page updating live for anyone? Can't tell if it's just my cache being silly or if it's actually not live-updating.

it is not updating for me too. I don't think they have this function here

Warwick360

Medalist
Forgot that this was going on too. I must say, this line up appeals to me more than the GPF. :clap:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Livestream is working on my phone. Will have to miss Gracie since I'm at work and have a meeting. Will see the next group though and hope Amber does well.

Is Leonova still skating here?
Yes I can see Ginger Harlequin Leonova from the Suicide Squad.

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
it is not updating for me too. I don't think they have this function here

It's not updating for me too. It was the same for short dance and pairs short program.

Cool. Sometimes some of the competitions don't have the live-update function, but I also know that there were a few earlier competitions that the page was just caching weird and wouldn't show up right so I just wanted to make sure! Thanks, guys.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
The link freezes every 10 secs so I only the read the current results.

I've seen the half program of Liza, she got ridiculous scores with a popping lutz. :disagree:

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
How many are skating to "Worth it" this season? It's like "Feelin' Good" all over again...

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Good job Alena! Did she step out of the flip, hard to tell on the stream.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Leonova deserve to be the top Russian here, but her program/package is always so incredibly random, i am not sure if she is actually a genius or really bit of a Harlequin in real life. I do appreciate she goes all the way though - every season, without fail. Hardworking and committed to her programs.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Amber is doing Sending the clown... oh girl...

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Leonova deserve to be the top Russian here, but her program/package is always so incredibly random, i am not sure if she is actually a genius or really bit of a Harlequin in real life. I do appreciate she goes all the way though - every season, without fail. Hardworking and committed to her programs.

I like that the youngsters come and go, but she is still around and fights every time. She was the best and most consistent skater of the Russians between around 2007 and 2012 (?) Kudos to her, really.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Ahhh 67 + Amber well done you!! She leads :)

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Glenn could be a dark horse at Nationals if she ever skates clean but in the past she's collapsed when she struggles.