2016 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2016 Golden Spin of Zagreb Ladies SP

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another, "I really don't give a crap" performance from Gracie. Guess she picks up a paycheck regardless. The choreography of this short program is horrible. (IMO).

Of course the choreography is horrible when the skater is falling and popping jumps all over the place. Gracie just needs to take the rest of the season off.

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
54 something? Hard to hear, literally and figuratively.

I saw her do at least 3 perfect double axels in the warmup. Didn't see any 3-3 in the warmup though.

Last edited:

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
The fact that someone of her caliber can't land jumps that these 3rd level girls are landing is embarrassing to say the least.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Another, "I really don't give a crap" performance from Gracie. Guess she picks up a paycheck regardless. The choreography of this short program is horrible. (IMO).

Trouble is I think she gives *too* much of a crap, and ends up in crap. Internal and External in turmoil...

FlattFan

Match Penalty
54 is quite high, it should be sub 50 for that mess. PCS should be at most 25. Lifeless, scared, clumsy, slow. It's like a third tier skater at a local comp.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
As a former psychiatric nurse, I'm convinced now that she needs to take a serious break from skating. She most likely needs psychotropic medication to deal with her anxiety/depression issues.

Heartbreaking to see her so anxious before she even stepped onto the ice.

And she's SO THIN.

She was the first on the rink side, just walking around, not making eye contact with Frank... waited around for 10 minutes.

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
...now I'm getting kinda worried. I don't think these are "late start troubles", I think Gracie's getting a real mental block going

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Not getting on the podium one time shouldn't be doing this to a top level skater. Something is going on with this girl.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Gosh with Liza, and Gracie taking themselves out of the game... Carolina has this in the bag. I wonder if we may even see a new WR lol... The judges are desperate for it surely!!

Jammers

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Maybe Frank needs to be the one cutting ties with Gracie if she's not committed to skating this year. Might be the best thing for her.