GPF Gala | Page 5 | Golden Skate

GPF Gala

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Dare I say this? Am I the only one, who thinks competitions are more interesting than galas, mainly? Many of the gala performances are boring. I am watching anyway, because some are good anyway.

Galas usually bore me....go my precious!

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Dare I say this? Am I the only one, who thinks competitions are more interesting than galas, mainly? Many of the gala performances are boring. I am watching anyway, because some are good anyway.
This is the first gala I've bothered to watch since Rostelecom. ;-)

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Perfect ex at this venue, should receive big applause.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Shoma's pants are confusing me! I like this program though :yay:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Thankfully there is Shoma to wake me up. Wow.
Coulda done without that cantilever, though. That just scares the heck out of me every single time.

estla

Rinkside
So 1st&3rd junior dance would skate togerther in the 2nd half, and the 2nd didn't even get a Gala spot?

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
There is something about the Shibs that always reminds me of the dancers from Michael Jackson's epic thriller video.

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
Why can't there be more ladies's costume with that length Maia is wearing? It looks perfectly feminine and and elegant?

RadioFan

Match Penalty

It is because guys like Candeloro are missing and the girls prefer to perform boring imagine-lemonade instead of kinky schoolgirls.

Li'Kitsu

Record Breaker
Really liked that program for the Shibs! And they're gorgeous as always as a bonus :luv17:

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
I am so conflicted about Satoko this year...

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Honestly, I'm only waiting for "the temperatures risin'" Anna "Touch my body" Pogorilaya!

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I like his pants. :eek:: He's got a killer bod, imho.

Lol...but I was just looking at the flashy part on his leg most of the time trying to figure out what the pattern was and how much I liked the flashies when he jumped. I'm so lame :eek::