Coupe du Printemps 2017 - Luxembourg | Golden Skate

Coupe du Printemps 2017 - Luxembourg

cynthia24

On the Ice
We are very happy to announce that Shoma Uno, Takahashi Mura and Rika Hongo
will attend the Coupe du Printemps this year!!!

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Has a full list of competitors been published yet?

I don't see one on the official web site?

tsuyoboogie

"Dedicate your heart" & Slay like an Ackerman
Record Breaker
Trying to confirm Yuto Kishina will be competing in the Jr Men's event. The JSF site still does not list their skaters participating in this competition. Strange...

visaliakid

Final Flight
Country
United-States
Any information on Live Streaming yet? Please post when available. Thank you!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Another competition for Shoma about two weeks before Worlds? I hope he doesn't wear himself out.

He has a real shot at the Worlds podium this year, so I hope this busy schedule works out for him.

YesWay

四年もかけて&#
Record Breaker
Another competition for Shoma about two weeks before Worlds? I hope he doesn't wear himself out.

He has a real shot at the Worlds podium this year, so I hope this busy schedule works out for him.
He's been looking exhausted by the end of his free skate all season, so it seems a bit reckless to do so many competitions, so close together - never mind throwing in new quads like there's no tomorrow! It's not just risking personal injury, it's risking 3 places for Japan at the Olympics...!

I hope he takes it easy and doesn't push himself to the max for this competition. Treat it as a "full run through" practice for Worlds. And on the plus side, I think his intention is to stay in Europe until World's, so he won't have any issues with jet lag... (but I wonder where he will be training?)

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^I haven't seen the exhaustion at the end of the FS. He looks about as tired as everyone else does to me...Glad to read that he will not be attempting the 4S at Printemps (at least that's what he says for now!) :laugh:

Last edited:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
Last year there was a live stream, though it was inconsistent. To make up for that the organizers put up some videos on Facebook and some better quality videos on their YouTube account.

deedee1

Record Breaker
I hope he takes it easy and doesn't push himself to the max for this competition. Treat it as a "full run through" practice for Worlds. And on the plus side, I think his intention is to stay in Europe until World's, so he won't have any issues with jet lag... (but I wonder where he will be training?)

:yes: My thought exactly. :agree:

^^^I haven't seen the exhaustion at the end of the FS. He looks about as tired as everyone else does to me...Glad to read that he will not be attempting the 4S at Printemps (at least that's what he says for now!) :laugh:

So relieved to know it. Thanks for the info, Arriva! :thank:

Shoma needs no more quads. Period. Personally I still feel 4Lo unnecessary in his Free. I'd rather want to see him skate two clean programs with 4F, 4T in SP, and 4F, two of 4T in Free for once. Will score BIG for sure. Then to see how he'd place against other top skaters.

4Lo can wait. Same with 4S. 2018 is not the goal for him. Shoma has 2022 as well. But as YesWay pointed out above, he seems to skate at every single competition he's to enter like 'there's no tomorrow'... :palmf: Not only Shoma, all top skaters needs to stay healthy; it should be their first priority especially if they want to compete at the Oly Games and bring their A-game there.

Last edited: