Coupe du Printemps 2017 - Luxembourg | Page 5 | Golden Skate

Coupe du Printemps 2017 - Luxembourg

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
199 for Shoma total score 303! Welcome to the 300 club Shoma! Congrats to him and the medal winners!

liv

Record Breaker
Ack! I tuned in just in time for Shoma and the stream froze! Let's hope he can maintain his form and confidence and put it together under the pressure of World's.

Kutien

Final Flight
Over 300!!! Stream killed itself when I watched Shoma...meh...

320 px video with interrupts... OMG, thay haven`t internet in Luxemburg or someone to record video? Is Luxemburg - is somewhere in Tibet? :eek:

Last edited:

demarinis5

Record Breaker
My stream was fuzzy and I could not tell what jump he fell on. Was it the 4flip or 4S?

ETA: Never mind apparently it was the 4L he fell on at the beginning of his program.
Very good skate from Shoma he looked solid and focused. :clap::clap::clap:

Last edited:

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Good luck to the Ladies! If Rika should win Team Japan will sweep across all disciplines.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Stream couldn't handle Shoma and died for a few seconds.

Edit: Did he get the 3A-1lo-3F? It was so close to the boards the camera didn't catch it!

Same for me, I saw him do 3A-1lo and then nothing. Short of the mistake on his first quad and that little turnaround after the triple lutz everything was good. Now if he keeps that form and won't let nerves get to him, the podium is definitely a possibility at Worlds.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
Congrats to Rika! Not her best skate but she did enough to win here. I heard that she has been battling a foot injury since August.

Congrats to all medal finishers!

Medal ceremony is coming up next.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
From what I could see of Shomita's jumps, looked like 4Lo (fall), 4F, 3Z, 3A/3T with the violin screech, 4T, 4T/2T, 3A/1Lo/2F? (couldn't quite see, think he stumbled--livestream hiccup), 3S...Not perfect but still a good skate. I think the Printemps crowd really enjoyed seeing him -- illusion mesh and all.

Last edited:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
Congratulations to the medalists. :)
I hoped Ivett can stay on 2nd place or even win the competition, but there were too many costly mistakes with the singled lutz and flip. But I think it was a good practice for Worlds, and I hope she can do as well in Helsinki as she did at the European Championships.

sallycinnamon

Medalist
From what I could see of Shomita's jumps, looked like 4Lo (fall), 4F, 3Z, 3A/3T with the violin screech, 4T, 4T/2T, 3A/1Lo/2F? (couldn't quite see, think he stumbled--livestream hiccup), 3S...Not perfect but still a good skate. I think the Printemps crowd really enjoyed seeing him -- illusion mesh and all.

The camera angle was not good on the 3A-Lo-2F (?), seemed like a fall to me :scratch2:

Is it a new costume on Shoma?

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
The stream froze just when Shoma skated towards the camera. I felt like he knocked out the cameraperson.

demarinis5

Record Breaker
We will have to wait for a better video or protocols to see what happened with Shoma's 3A-1lo (?????).
I was happy and appreciative that we had a livestream but some of the camerawork was not good.