Russian Champs: Predictions Game Round 1 | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Russian Champs: Predictions Game Round 1

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Men Results

The scores were low this round: Many predicted Voronov to medal but he ended up 7th, while Samarin finished higher than expected.

GOLD: rosacotton with 50 points

Congratulations everyone!:hap93:

And congratulations to YOU for being the only Gold medallist! :cheer: :clap: :points:

CaroLiza_fan

Hyena

Tous les whiskys
Medalist
Men Results

The scores were low this round: Many predicted Voronov to medal but he ended up 7th, while Samarin finished higher than expected.

Haha, I put Voronov FIRST and still snagged a silver! :yes2: Bless this messy and wonderful predictions game (and its wonderful scorers!)

ptskate

Rinkside
Dance results

GOLD: With 75 points - Ares, eta, icekiwi, ines42575, invisiblespiral, matmuh, rosacotton, silverfoxes, SnowWhite, ssffww, sunnystars, voolfee

SILVER: With 65 points - apgold, casualfan, Florencito, Hyena, LadyB, Moxiejan, Nathan13, Puchi, Sugarpova

BRONZE: With 55 points - CaroLiza_fan, Crossover, Layback11, noctiluca

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Pairs results!

Most of you have not believed in succesful return (read: them winning) of Ksenia & Fedor, and also many overstimated Kavaguti/Smirnov, but the results overall are quite good :)

GOLD: Florencito & matmuh with perfect 75 points! :bow::dance3::rock:

SILVER: casualfan, invisiblespiral, LadyB, Puchi, silverfoxes & ssffww with 65 points! :cheer::party2::hap10:

BRONZE: apgold, Crossover, eta, ines42575, Nathan13, noctiluca, rosacotton, SnowWhite, sunnystars & voolfee with 55 points! :clap::hap85::dance2:

Congrats to all medalists! You can check your scores here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...0ywB9zfusV5oo/edit?ts=585d47a5#gid=1762495345 Please, let me know if you find any mistake.

casualfan

On the Ice
Men Results

GOLD: rosacotton with 50 points
SILVER: ines42575, noctiluca, LadyB, Hyena, sunnystars, matmuh, ssffww with 45 points
BRONZE: pasha74, Ares, icekiwi, eta with 40 points

Congratulations everyone!:hap93:

If there are any mistakes please let me know.

Hi. I hate to bother you and I appreciate the effort you put into scoring but I think I should have a 35, not 30. I had 1 correct placement - Kovtun in 3rd and 2 placements 1 spot off. Kolyada in 2nd and Aliev in 4th. Thanks in advance for checking.

[email protected]

Medalist
Record Breaker
As usual dance and pairs are quite predictable. Men are unpredictable and in ladies the only certain thing is that Medvedeva is going to win (10 times - that's her winning streak now).

rosacotton

Final Flight
Hi. I hate to bother you and I appreciate the effort you put into scoring but I think I should have a 35, not 30. I had 1 correct placement - Kovtun in 3rd and 2 placements 1 spot off. Kolyada in 2nd and Aliev in 4th. Thanks in advance for checking.

casualfan, your score is fixed. Sorry 'bout that!

apgold

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just curious as to when ladies will be scored? Understand it's the holidays and all.

andromache

Record Breaker
Just curious as to when ladies will be scored? Understand it's the holidays and all.

Hello! It's your favorite predictions game procrastinator! Thanks to the holidays and it being the busy time at work, I'm even more behind than usual.

My scoring duties have not been forgotten, they'll definitely be done tonight or tomorrow, and I hope drawing out the scoring process has just extended the fun of the games for everyone!

andromache

Record Breaker
And here are the ladies scores! A bit of a low-scoring event, due to the tendency to expect Alina Z. to not do as well as senior like Anna, Maria, and Elena R. But just about everyone (sans two posters, whose courage and daring ought to be admired) correctly had Evgenia in first! I'd also like to note that the most common podium prediction was Evgenia, Anna and Maria, which, while wrong, is the Europeans (and probably Worlds) team. So that was smart, at least.

GOLD MEDALISTS with scores of 55: invisiblespiral, Nathan13, Hyena, and randomfan! :yahoo:

SILVER MEDALIST with a score of 50: rosacotton! :agree:

BRONZE MEDALIST with scores of 45: Sugarpova, SnowWhite, apgold, Latvian, LadyB, Weathergal, silverfoxes, Layback11, and Moxiejan! :clap:

Let me know if there are any problems. As usual, thanks for your patience.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
But just about everyone (sans two posters, whose courage and daring ought to be admired) correctly had Evgenia in first!

I don't think anybody has ever described me as having "courage and daring"! So, thank you!

:thank:

(Curious now to know who the other one is...)

Hello! It's your favorite predictions game procrastinator!

Nah, I think that might be me.

Because I only posted the final positions for the Junior and Senior GP Games about an hour ago. :slink:

Junior GP Predictions Game Final Positions

Senior GP Predictions Game Final Positions

EDIT: It turns out that I made a major mistake in the formulae of the spreadsheet, which meant that the Senior GP Game final results were wrong. So, the CORRECTED RESULTS can be found in this post.​

Oh, and if you scroll up the pages from those two posts, you will find the Podium Position tables for each round have now been filled in as well.

And, I have also filled in the Podium Position tables for the first two rounds of the Nationals Predictions Game.

Round 1: Russian Championships Podium Positions

Round 2: Japanese Championships Podium Positions

So, you can all go into the New Year knowing where you stand in all the Predictions Games!

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

rosacotton

Final Flight
Holy smoke! I medaled in every discipline...think that is a first!!!

Thank you, scorers! :clap: