Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb | Page 7 | Golden Skate

Challenge Cup 2017, 23 - 26 Feb

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
The Ultimate Skate Battle and gala just started. It's figure skating improvisation, rather fun to watch!

Last edited:

Lambari

Final Flight
I need this 'skate battle' in galas from high profile skating competitions. Imagine skaters going down to Usher and slapping their butts to the sound of cheesy country. Lmao

I've only seen them before at japanese ice shows besides this.

Last edited:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
I've only see them before in japanese ice shows besides this.
It was new for me, that is, I know they did it two (?) years ago as well, but I didn't bother watching it then. Maybe they got the idea from the Japanese ice shows?

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I only got to see Moris's SP, but I am more than a little offended by the PCS he got here. Come on now. He got 33.15 and 71.58 at Euros, and that was too low, in my opinion. I get that he didn't skate here as well, but I saw someone else fall twice in his LP this weekend and it didn't push his PCS down at all - in fact, he won his competition...:curse: Moris may not have the best edges or transitions, but he's fast, he interprets the music well, he knows how to perform. Jorik didn't even do a 3-3, let alone a quad. Another case of the local darling getting preferential treatment and the small fed skater being held down. What a joke!

Last edited: