2017 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

Tyranid

Final Flight
!!!!!!

TAT: Pogorilaya injured and at Hospital at the moment.

edit: apparently, not an official WD. Grishin and TAT think she will come out (this is what they literally just said, very strange.)

TAT: has sore throat, repressive frosts in Cheliabinsk, -20s C.

Last edited:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Pogorilaya WD, got injured at training.

Oh no! And she's been going so well!

I hope it's nothing serious and she gets better quickly.

Crosses fingers for my other favourites that they all give their best today!

randomfan

Record Breaker
Anna's injured...WHY ARE SO MANY OF MY FAVOURITES GETTING INJURED LATELY??? :cry: :sad21:

Well, at least on the bright side the stream works so I'm going to watch group 1 and then go to bed.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
LOL was that a Russian version of "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps"? Because if so that's pretty cool.

Elena up next! Gooo Elena!

Except my stream is pretty crummy quality so I can't see if the lipstick is good or not. :laugh:

Biellmann

Match Penalty
I don't get this excitement for the russian girls. There are maybe two "good" skaters, everything else is sloppy arm flailing, pantomime and shaky jumps :confused2: :scratch3:

Last edited:

Meoima

Match Penalty
Please anyone tell me Anna Pogo will be sent to European and WC. :cry: Cry! Why she is injured!!

Idontsk8

On the Ice
LOL was that a Russian version of "Perhaps, Perhaps, Perhaps"? Because if so that's pretty cool.

Elena up next! Gooo Elena!

Except my stream is pretty crummy quality so I can't see if the lipstick is good or not. :laugh:

Light lipstick in on :slink: I'm biased since I wear quite dark lipsticks myself, for this song and costume a burgundy one would look stunning on her.

She nailed the combo, good so far! And I'm shocked by Anna's WD, I was so looking forward to see her!

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Who cursed my two favourite Russian ladies? :dev2: :cry: I would WD though, instead of skating badly. Russian Fed often decide third spot on all international results, not only Nationals.

anonymoose_au

Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Light lipstick in on :slink: I'm biased since I wear quite dark lipsticks myself, for this song and costume a burgundy one would look stunning on her.

She nailed the combo, good so far! And I'm shocked by Anna's WD, I was so looking forward to see her!

The light lipstick is a disaster for sure, it makes her face look kind of...sickly. Which is a shame, but she's doing great! The crowds clapping along and everything!