2017 Russian Nationals Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Ladies SP

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker

Sima :love:
ha I didnt realize the irony of her skating after Med until now:laugh: I wonder if they still talk

Last edited:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
Polina out, Yulia out, Anna probably out too. If the Russian fed arranged a special event for them they alone would sell quite a few tickets.

There is the Cup of Russia final, hopefully Anna's not seriously injured and will be able to go there to qualify for Euros/Worlds. Polina is preparing for junior nats.

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Exactly, and I am surprised because Russian fs cameramen are probably the bests on the world. At least at CoR.

Well they haven't done that weird thing where they film the spins from the ceiling so I'll give them props for that.

Here's Sima with a nice blue dress that also matches the Christmas trees

Tyranid

Final Flight
Medvedeve does NOT break Yuna Kim's absolute SP record (Yuna had like 80.5 at 2013 Nats)

Totentanz

Ursula Gumennik
Medalist
Solid skating from Sima - no triple triple but she was clean. Nice to see her skating clean.

randomfan

Record Breaker
Pretty good skate from Sima. I expect 63-65?

Edit: 59...I'm very off :laugh:

Last edited:

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Not bad Sima but 3-3 is so important to compete with such a crowd field.

Around 60?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

Sima :love:
ha I didnt realize the irony of her skating after Med until now:laugh: I wonder if they still talk

Tell me more. Did something happen in Juniors before I started watching them? Was the rivalry really intense?

Or, is it just that Sima is annoyed that the Fed kept her in Juniors when Zhenya was moved up to Seniors?

CaroLiza_fan