2017 Russian Nationals Ice Dance SD | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Ice Dance SD

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
December 21st to 25th, 2016 in Chelyabinsk.

December 22, 2016, Thursday
20:30 - 21:50 Ice Dance Short Dance

Time in Chelyabinsk (UTC +5)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/russia/chelyabinsk

Time in Moscow, Russia (UTC +3)
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/russia/moscow

START ORDER

Last edited:

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Stavitskaya & Shibnev both back with new partners! Haven't seen either one in competition yet this season...

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Stavitskaya & Shibnev both back with new partners! Haven't seen either one in competition yet this season...

I more wonder about how will skate Morozov's wife. I think I saw some pics from their wedding. Will be interesting to see them. :think:

Giselle

Medalist
Anyone please enlighten me. Why aren't Popova/Mozgov (and Yanovskaya/Guryanov) on the entry list?
Did they not qualify for Nationals or did they not try to qualify?

Marta25

Medalist
Anyone please enlighten me. Why aren't Popova/Mozgov (and Yanovskaya/Guryanov) on the entry list?
Did they not qualify for Nationals or did they not try to qualify?

Popova/Mozgov withdrew from their second Russian Cup competition and are only reserve for Russian Nats. I think Yanovskaya/Guryanov wanted to spend time to just focus on training before going to any competitions and didn`t compete at all this season.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
If Sam-Skwantch reads this later, you just missed a close-up on the Christmas tree ornaments! ;)

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ari saying the sit-spin twizzles are prohibited in the short dance???

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Anybody watching? S/B just skated very clean and confident. Her posture though is as bad as always. But they look stunning and it was a very strong and polished performance. I don't see them getting lower than second place here.

bwayrose7

On the Ice
The Sportbox link above brings up the page but with a message in Russian over the video player instead of showing the stream :( Help?

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
The Sportbox link above brings up the page but with a message in Russian over the video player instead of showing the stream :( Help?

Sorry. Forgot to say that it is geo-blocked and you need a VPN to get around it.

Hola is working fine for me. But, some people prefer not to use it.

CaroLiza_fan

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Bobrova likes to clean out her ears right before she starts. The replay folks always seem to love this part.