2017 Russian Nationals Men's SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Nationals Men's SP

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
I know he had no chance to podium here but I think he deserves a little bit more PCS for a clean skate. His age and small size work against him, unfortunately.

Yes but usually at Nationals judges throws PBs for everyone, while up to now scores are pretty much in line with GP.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
To be honest I just hope Max won t be selected for Europeans and especially for Worlds.

He will go to Euros for sure. I hope he won't go to Worlds either, but Sergei and Mikhail really have to make a strong case for themselves.

I don't know this guy, but I loooove Kashmir!:love:

Last edited:

madison

Record Breaker
Well...he's not my favourite, but I always feel bad when he epically messes up, it's just sad to see.

But Sergei's gotta go to Europeans! And maybe Worlds too! You can do it, Grandpa!

It's sad indeed, I am also sympathetic with him, but on the other hand I know he will bomb at big and important competitions and cannot help to regain 3 spots

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
damn
this guy just basically gave up even before his program ended :disapp:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
It's sad indeed, I am also sympathetic with him, but on the other hand I know he will bomb at big and important competitions and cannot help to regain 3 spots

Ooo yeah, 2017 Worlds is the big one right? The one that decides how many spots a country will get in the Olympics? Man, Russia needs those three spots! Or even two.

And dear me, this chap here got a bit lost in the end, didn't he?

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Ooo yeah, 2017 Worlds is the big one right? The one that decides how many spots a country will get in the Olympics? Man, Russia needs those three spots! Or even two.

And dear me, this chap here got a bit lost in the end, didn't he?

Voronov is their best option at this point. He is reliable enough to get 2 places. Maxim and Kolyada can bomb big time unfortunately

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
no stream is working for me & Flash player just doesnt download itself:laugh:
Ill have to rely on your comments again guys!

Good for Serg to be clean!!!:yahoo:

anonymoose_au

Insert weird opinion here
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
Huh, I swear I've seen Maxim Kovtun in that shirt...

It's always weird when skaters have similar costumes.

Nice spins, shame about the fall.

madison

Record Breaker
Voronov is their best option at this point. He is reliable enough to get 2 places. Maxim and Kolyada can bomb big time unfortunately

Maybe they will go with Voronov (more consistent but with no big risk) and Kolyada who can put some quads in the programme.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Not bad Shulepov.

Fall on the 4ltz but clean the rest of the program, interesting skater.

Mirunna

Record Breaker
Maybe they will go with Voronov (more consistent but with no big risk) and Kolyada who can put some quads in the programme.

That would be the smartest team so far, but let's see how they skate today :)
I want Maxim to skate well so I can hear Tarasova scream and cheer and go wild

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
sportgol 2nd stream is actually working yeeee:yahoo:

Rukatitsyn seems happy