Country
United-States
Confession: I enjoy seeing new Zhenya and Gracie threads :p

Alexz

Medalist
Country
United-States
Confession: I enjoy seeing new Zhenya and Gracie threads :p

You are just bored out of you mind and stuck home with you little sickness. But you will get better soon. Dress warm, drink milk with honey. Drink more water. Rinse repeat. :console: I know when I'm getting sick I'm such an attention w**re too. :p :biggrin:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
confession : i am supposed to go out tonight for a birthday party and waiting for them to text me where the crew is going... and i am hoping they won't call/text as I am comfortably set with a great burgundy wine and listening to xmas music on the wood burning fire channel LOL

Puchi

On the Ice
I stopped watching Figure Skating exhibitions when they started using those annoying and distracting spotlights.

Barb

Record Breaker
I'm a dude and I love (and am watching) Legally Blonde :hopelessness:

Really???, I always assumed you were a girl, I don´t know why. And I love legally blonde too.

My confession: I am a closeted figure skating fan. I am woman but I feel embarrassed if people realize that I love to watch figure skating.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I've made fake excuses before to both friends AND family to get out of gatherings/dinners/social engagements when a skating competition is on.

iluvtodd

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I hardly ever took off days from teaching (fortunately I've been pretty healthy), but in the last few years the days I have taken off for have been related to figure skating comps, shows, & meet & greets! No guilt anymore!

Last edited:

shiroKJ

Back to the forest you go.
Record Breaker
I love my dog more than I love 99.9% of the people in my life. Many times I've cancelled plans because he fell asleep on me and I didn't want to wake him up. :handw:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I love my dog more than I love 99.9% of the people in my life. Many times I've cancelled plans because he fell asleep on me and I didn't want to wake him up. :handw:

:)

I used to make sure I kept my promise to my dogs that I'd return promptly.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Fun thread!

As an Atletico Madrid fan I'm dissapointed Miki started to cheer for Real Madrid due to influence of Javi :slink:

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I went in a big fight with my family over watching Russian Nationals on Christmas Day on the TV. It was the first time the TV broadcasted this event so I was watching it.. But they had enough before the last group of ladies FS, so they demanded that turn off the TV. I went to my room and had to watch it with Russian commentary online. I haven't spoken to them for half a day tho. :curse::gaah:

xibsuarz

Record Breaker
As much as I absolutely adore figure skating, I don't like people other than my family (because I've made them fall in love with it as well) finding out. Because figure skating is absolutely non-existing here (the only commentator in this country can't even tell the jumps apart and doesn't know the first thing about the IJS) so I am bound to be judged when they see it. But I will wait for the Olympics for some of my friends to start asking about it :laugh:

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I went in a big fight with my family over watching Russian Nationals on Christmas Day on the TV. It was the first time the TV broadcasted this event so I was watching it.. But they had enough before the last group of ladies FS, so they demanded that turn off the TV. I went to my room and had to watch it with Russian commentary online. I haven't spoken to them for half a day tho. :curse::gaah:

:laugh:

Next time skip the earlier groups. Or throw a bigger :tantrum:.