Random Confessions | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

CoyoteChris

Record Breaker
The number of posts I have written and then deleted might be higher than the number of posts I have written and then actually posted :rolleye:

Sometimes it is cathartic to vent in a post and think better of it and make the post go away......then there is the facebook post I made to those that were preaching hate of people who supported this or that candidate in the last US election. I blasted them and feel good about that! :devil:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
The number of posts I have written and then deleted might be higher than the number of posts I have written and then actually posted :rolleye:

I don't write and delete often enough.

YuzusHydroblade

Match Penalty
My facebook friends can correctly spell Yuzuru Hanyu's name because of my spam.
And some of my friends seriously told me they are contemplating blocking me from twitter and facebook because they don't think they will be able to endure more posts about Yuzuru or Team Japan...
The worst thing is, my facebook is like 10% of what i post on twitter :hopelessness:

EDIT:
Ooh another one. A friend saw my Hanyu corner and declared that it looked like Helga Pataki's shrine to Arnold.
My mom's the culprit, she gave me a giant canvas print of Yuzuru for christmas :laugh:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland

I don't write and delete often enough.

My confession is on a similar vein.

I have a theory about a particular skater that I am dying to post about on GS (without naming names). But I am scared to, because I know it would be a highly controversial idea.

And we all know how easy it is for a war of words to break out on here...

I've already tested the water by telling a member I am friendly with, and they are not sure there is anything in it. But I am totally convinced.

Don't worry, we're not talking about one of the very top skaters.

CaroLiza_fan

Alex D

Record Breaker
My confession is on a similar vein.

I have a theory about a particular skater that I am dying to post about on GS (without naming names). But I am scared to, because I know it would be a highly controversial idea.

And we all know how easy it is for a war of words to break out on here...

I've already tested the water by telling a member I am friendly with, and they are not sure there is anything in it. But I am totally convinced.

Don't worry, we're not talking about one of the very top skaters.

CaroLiza_fan

I find that statement of yours sad, but it shows what it has come down to over the past weeks. Members are afraid to post their thoughts :(

My confession,

I tend to get involved in a lot of fights, as I can´t stand by and just watch how someone get´s beaten...

stella luna

Final Flight
I tried to skate once as a kid, but my ankles were too weak for me to even stand up. Also, I was wearing those double-bladed skates for beginners.

stella luna

Final Flight
Hey, if it doesn't show, nobody knows!

My confession - I stopped shaving my legs and just wait until I have to wear a dress for something. I feel incredibly lazy.

I also love instant coffee. Especially prepackaged 3 in 1's. I have anxiety and knowing my coffee will taste EXACTLY the same every day helps me start off relaxed.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I tried to skate once as a kid, but my ankles were too weak for me to even stand up. Also, I was wearing those double-bladed skates for beginners.

That was probably your problem! Double-runners are notorious for being difficult to actually skate in.

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm one of those people who keeps walking when on escalators :ddevil:

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
I'm one of those people who keeps walking when on escalators :ddevil:

I am someone who makes sure to stand to the very left so that people who keep walking can go past :agree2:

(Why don't we have an emoji with a halo? We have enough devil ones!)

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I am someone who makes sure to stand to the very left so that people who keep walking can go past :agree2:

(Why don't we have an emoji with a halo? We have enough devil ones!)

In N America, those in a hurry walk on the left side of the escalator, the passing lane.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
In N America, those in a hurry walk on the left side of the escalator, the passing lane.

Well, that's because you're in America, where you drive (and walk, apparently) on the wrong side. ;)

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Never mind.....I'm an idiot :eek::

Last edited:

Sam-Skwantch

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Now this confession needs an explanation because you seem pretty normal, most of the time. :)

Haha.....I made a comment about Karne's toilet swirling the wrong way and then looked it up and realized that doesn't happen. :laugh15::dbana: