Random Confessions | Page 47 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
I am scared of tomorrow :(

:ghug:, don't know the source of this fear (if any specific), but take care, Alex! Myself, I am after very tough week at work and I am constantly scared about next day, but the scare is mostly about my insecurities and others attitude...I hope everything will be fine

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
I am scared of tomorrow :(

:ghug:, don't know the source of this fear (if any specific), but take care, Alex! Myself, I am after very tough week at work and I am constantly scared about next day, but the scare is mostly about my insecurities and others attitude...I hope everything will be fine

Enjoy today. That's what you have and live in.

Don't torture yourself by creating worse case scenarios for the future. It's in your head and up to you to make it good or bad.

Cherry blossom

Match Penalty
I'm having mixed feelings about going to college soon. On one hand, I'm happy and excited to meet my roommates and classmates (I texted my roomates and they seem nice) but on the other hand I'm nervous and feel like I'll make no friends and be isolated. (I have anxiety so its hard for me to be social)

Sam-Skwantch

“I solemnly swear I’m up to no good”
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm having mixed feelings about going to college soon. On one hand, I'm happy and excited to meet my roommates and classmates (I texted my roomates and they seem nice) but on the other hand I'm nervous and feel like I'll make no friends and be isolated. (I have anxiety so its hard for me to be social)

I had all of those same feelings and I'll tell ya what....those were some of the best years of my life. Most of the time I find the situations that cause those little knots in the stomach are usually the most memorable and life shaping events of life. I've actually started to enjoy the feeling of anxiety a bit more knowing that usually when I feel it...something worthwhile is about to happen. Good luck with school!! I recommend finding a personal reading tree or coffee shop ;)

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker

I'm with Sam -- my college years were some of the best years of my life!

All the best in the upcoming school year. You got this. Just remember that everyone else in your class is in the same position as you, i.e. new and looking for friends. For me, I found that getting involved in some campus activities helped me meet people and keep me engaged (and less stressed out about schoolwork).

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
i was watching religiously Anne (from Anne of Green Gables novel) on CBC on Sundays... and well... i didn't know but last week was the last episode of the season.. a very short 7 show season.... and i am devastated..... i really was looking forward to watching it tonight.... now i have to wait for season 2... :(

My Random Confession - I just finished reading Anne of Green Gables for the first time. I bought a copy of it last year when I was in PEI. I loved it so much, I was sad that it came to an end. Now I have to read all the other books!!!!!!

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Am in the midst of selling and buying a house... currently hiding in the closet because I'm afraid I will get a gun and shoot someone before the process is over! (just kidding !! But, what was I thinking??!!)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Am in the midst of selling and buying a house... currently hiding in the closet because I'm afraid I will get a gun and shoot someone before the process is over! (just kidding !! But, what was I thinking??!!)

My sympathy! It is such an overwhelming experience. I should (at the very least) think about moving, but I keep avoiding it like the plague! One day at a time! Hope things go as smoothly as can be expected.

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
My sympathy! It is such an overwhelming experience. I should (at the very least) think about moving, but I keep avoiding it like the plague! One day at a time! Hope things go as smoothly as can be expected.

Just seems like life will never be normal... but your avatar made me smile!!:)

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Just seems like life will never be normal... but your avatar made me smile!!:)

Or just when I think it's normal, it becomes abnormal. Fortunately, many of Sho's baby pictures make me smile too!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I am going to be absent without leave from the forum for the next 2 weeks.

But when I come back, I will hopefully have a couple of little surprises for you guys... ;) :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

Ic3Rabbit

Former Elite, now Pro. ⛸️
Record Breaker
Country
Olympics
Getting ready to make a huge move in about a month and it has me excited but super stressed! :eeking:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
I've felt very in over my head at work this past week or so...
:ghug:
Then
:coffee: or :bed: good advice, depending on whether you need to be awake or asleep just now, and a big dose of love from your dogs.

Have faith! I do!
You are a smart lady; I know you can do this job well.

ines42575

On the Ice
Country
Uruguay
Watching Uruguay vs. Argentina, Russia 2018 Soccer world cup qualifiers. This is really stressfull