Random Confessions | Page 83 | Golden Skate

Random Confessions

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I need to totally sanitise the place which isn't a problem going nuts with bleach and pine o clean BUT! every time my place is smelling hospital fresh, I get bloody ants and cockroaches appreciating my hard work, even the occasional rodents!!!:gaah: :dev2:

Good lord! Good lord!

Okay..one thing to know: We think cockroaches and mice and rats are attracted to dirt and filth. They aren't. Once they are in they will eat anything including wood and human skin cells (roaches anyway). You first need to figure out how they are getting in (for the rodents) and deal with that or it will never change. As far as the ants and roaches go you need to find their nest and poison them. Some people use a baking soda-milk saucer to deal with them. It makes them implode apparently and it's not a poison if that's a concern. Keep away from any pets or kids though.

Arriba627

TWO-TIME WORLD CHAMPION 🔥
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Easter to anyone who is celebrating. After finishing my piano responsibilities that I mentioned previously, I was so happy I went out and celebrated by consuming an amazing ham dinner. Enjoy the day! It's clear but cold here.

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Happy Easter for those celebrating or Happy holidays/celebration of free time for everyone!!! :ghug::) :cheer:
Cheers from under pile of baked goodies - I am exhausted from cleaning, shopping and baking/cookie, but we made: hazelnut cheesecake, collars with poppy seed and walnuts/mascarpone filling, cocoa wafle with raisins, almonds, walnuts and alcohol and lemon cake.

:drama:
You made a truck load of goodies! We should have made you bring some of these things to Milan! Happy Easter - hope you enjoyed your day.

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I really don't want to go running but I also plan on having an easter dinner of champagne and potato chips (don't knock it till you try it!) so I probably should get some exercise...

I also landed the best axel of my life yesterday- it still isn't pretty (straighten your **** leg) but it was all the way around. So maybe I deserve the potato chips anyways? :dance2:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
^^^Yes!!!! Hooray for you! And might I dare suggest Cheetos and raisins as a good dinner? Works for me! :clap:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
You made a truck load of goodies! We should have made you bring some of these things to Milan! Happy Easter - hope you enjoyed your day.

Hopefully next time! I will plan to smuggle some baked goodies in advance:laugh:. My mom definitely went overboard with baking plans this Easter, probably for the sake of 'variety' ;)

Seren

Wakabond Forever
Record Breaker
I ran 5 miles so I am going to eat a bag of potato chips. #healthy :biggrin:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I just realized that Nathan Chen and I are the same age. :slink:

What??? You're 18 now?! :shocked:

Where has the time gone?! :drama:

I remember when you first joined, and right from the start you made no secret that you were a 13 year old girl. And although I liked and agreed with a lot of what you were saying, I was scared to talk to you because you were so young.

With this in mind, it will not surprise you to hear that I was terrified when you volunteered to be a scorer for the Predictions Game shortly afterwards. But, looking back, I'm glad you did, because it forced me to quickly get over my worries about you. And I soon realised that you are a very clued up young lady.

So thank you for being mature and patient enough to wait until you were old enough to join, rather than just giving up. Because you have become a well loved member of this forum. And it wouldn't be the same without you.

Boys but I'm getting very sentimental these past few days! :laugh:

CaroLiza_fan

elbkup

Power without conscience is a savage weapon
Medalist
Country
United-States
Okay so I'm actually up to 8 things crossed off and it's lunchtime Monday. I think it's okay.

The pressure washer did not produce results. Next stop, hands and knees, sugar soap, and scrubbing brush, and a whole lotta swearing.

Try Vinegar??

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Okay so I'm actually up to 8 things crossed off and it's lunchtime Monday. I think it's okay.

The pressure washer did not produce results. Next stop, hands and knees, sugar soap, and scrubbing brush, and a whole lotta swearing.

I agree with elbkup: vinegar might work. If you need an abrasive you can try baking soda. If you mix the vinegar and baking soda together it will make a mixture that is also an excellent cleaner..but it will bubble on you at first.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Most of the rule change proposals that have come up I do not like except for the addition of different rhythms for ice dance.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I'm glad competitions are done for the season. I need to work on my proposal for my literature-based graduate project, a powerpoint project for another class, a few small assignments, and asking some professors to be a part of my committee for my graduate project.

Tonichelle

Idita-Rock-n-Roll
Record Breaker
I'm having trouble looking towards the near future... I just want to fast forward to next March when I'll be in Nome again! :clap:

Arriba627

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
some of my pet peeves : the word 'stan', 'smol', 'shook', 'yassss'

And don't forget 'ship', 'props', and what else? Thank goodness for urbandictionary.com or I wouldn't know what people are saying half the time!