7 Elizabeth RUBINSKY / Benjamin STARR 58.19 9 9 4
8 Shanae STIRLING / Marcellus KRUEGER 54.60 7 8 10
9 Ashley COHEN / Camden RIDER 52.37 10 7 8
10 Hope Noelle LASSITER / Luke ANDERSON 47.26 8 12 9
11 Eliana SHEYKHET / Daniel ZHUKOV 42.95 12 10 11
12 Gianna SASMORE / Clayton RAMSEY 39.45 11 11 12

skatelikewind1966

On the Ice
The results indicate that this was one of the best Juv National competitions in quite some time.....hopefully we have some future World Champio s here. My hats off to all who competed and entertained us all. Job well done to all of the competitors for making this event such a success and a memorable competition.

concorde

Medalist
What I really liked about the Juv girls is not only were the top 4 scores only 0.5 apart, but the also represent all 3 Sections. Usually the East and Mid are strongest but not this year!

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
The majority of the girls are 2nd year (if not more) Juv girls. Lindsay Thorngren made it to Sectionals last year but did not make it to Nationals. Haley Scott, Indi Chai, and Elise Freeser all made it to Juv finals at their Regionals last year.

Most of these girls will also skate an intermediate short in the non-qualifying competitions and some (Haley Scott and Indi Chai) will put in triples in those.

Gloria Xia is an absolutely beautiful skater and probably one of the youngest going to Nationals - I believe she is a first year Juv. She got her double axel mid season. She is coached by the Kimmie Messinger's old coach.

Haley Scott is not the most consistent skater (her younger sister Jordan is super consistent - expect to see her name here next year). Haley's skate at Sectionals was not her best. If she is on, she is definately in the medal hunt.

My daughter also skates Juv so we have been with alot of these girls over the years.

Gloria Xia really stood out to me. Do you know how old she is? I'm guessing 7 or 8. She makes her jumps look so effortless and she just flows across the ice. I think she will transition very nicely to doing the triple jumps. Another one who stood out was Tamnhi Huynh...what a little fireball, so fast and sharp across the ice. Elise is such a fun performer, really keeps you glued to her every move. Doesn't Haley look like a little tinkerbell out there? Each one is so unique. I actually enjoyed watching them more than the senior ladies :)

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Gloria Xia really stood out to me. Do you know how old she is? I'm guessing 7 or 8. She makes her jumps look so effortless and she just flows across the ice. I think she will transition very nicely to doing the triple jumps. Another one who stood out was Tamnhi Huynh...what a little fireball, so fast and sharp across the ice. Elise is such a fun performer, really keeps you glued to her every move. Doesn't Haley look like a little tinkerbell out there? Each one is so unique. I actually enjoyed watching them more than the senior ladies :)

Gloria is 10 or 11.

concorde

Medalist
Gloria was 10 this past summer. I believe she is a 5th grader.

Haley was also 10 this summer but I believe she is 11 by now. She is a 6th grader.