2017 Canadian Nats Senior Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Short Dance

LadyB

Record Breaker
Piper just tweeted: "Thank you 4 the get well wishes! I'm feel a bit better today&knowing I have @PaulDPoirier by my side I'll be able to fight through #CTNSC17"

That sounds a lot better! :hap10:

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Thank heavens, she feels good enough to skate! :cheer:

woot!

if Nathalie Pechalat could skate with broken nose at Worlds 2012 and win bronze, hope Piper can overcome her flu and give her best!!!

Go PSquared!

kresslia

Medalist
This first couple is very amateur, oh man... well, they're probably just happy to be here, so good for them.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Those covers were truly... unique.

I actually enjoyed that, though. Need a lot of technical polishing but they were fun to watch.

TGee

Record Breaker
This first couple is very amateur, oh man... well, they're probably just happy to be here, so good for them.

They are a new team....She had been doing well as a junior, but took a season to find a new partner. Doing well to be at senior nationals this quickly.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I greatly enjoyed that :cheer: I would watch it again which is rare for me in early groups.

TGee

Record Breaker
Sousisse/Firus have come so far this year....Unfortunate about the twizzles, but they have gone from 'will want to watch soon' to can't take my eyes off them. Super progress!

tulosai

Record Breaker
Tessa and Scott's SP is everything. I could watch the last 30 seconds on repeat for the rest of my life.