2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs SP

rain

Record Breaker
Wow! Colour me surprised! But I love I/M so much I can't be unhappy with this.

Tastetherainbow

Medalist
LOLOLOL I/M ahead of a clean M/TM. I need to see those protocols because this must be like a huge slap in the face for Kirsten.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I always think of Irina Slutskya when D/R are doing this Seal program. I can't even figure out why.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Wow..they are in first. I'm not sure about that. I'd rather watch them than MTM/MM but.. still..not sure.

Duhamel and Radford, Killer by Seal, Good twist, high, SBS triple lutzesgoo done (scratchy by Megan), Nice throw, not much ice coverage but high, Good lift, speed and flow, SBS spins are.. great (WOW), Good step sequence, nice death spiral (David Peltier deduction in place), faster than before because they lowered some of the difficulties.

kresslia

Medalist
LOL KMT must be screaming internally at this result.

Can't even beat I/M with a singled SBS jump. That SHADE from the judges.

TGee

Record Breaker
Duhamel/Radford...that is the first high speed and energy and in control program all season....they look like themselves again...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Wow..they are in first. I'm not sure about that. I'd rather watch them than MTM/MM but.. still..not sure.

Duhamel and Radford, Killer by Seal, Good twist, high, SBS triple lutzesgoo done (scratchy by Megan), Nice throw, not much ice coverage but high, Good lift, speed and flow, SBS spins are.. great (WOW), Good step sequence, nice death spiral (David Peltier deduction in place), faster than before because they lowered some of the difficulties.

What's a David Pelletier deduction?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I know this is really, really bad form of me but I'm glad I/M are in second. Because I love them.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
LOL KMT must be screaming internally at this result.

Can't even beat I/M with a singled SBS jump. That SHADE from the judges.

We need to start a gofundme account for KMT and her boyfriend Liam Firus to go out tonight and drink enough to forget this entire day.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ending with a death spiral. He hates it. Always made me laugh. You people did leave the PBP up to me. It was never going to be on par with the other people who do it.

To go even furth with this. He considers it cheographically lazy and boring for the audience (I believe he said something like "Ah, another death spiral at the end. Just what the audience wants to see." David P. Knows how to throw the shade. Carol Lane tried to explain why it was necessary and he totally gave her the hand (talk to the hand)