2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's SP | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's SP

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
It says U.S. and Canadian Nationals but nothing is on. Do you think it will show the network broadcasts when they start?

It's working for me Kim, just skated and the ice is being resurfaced. Add block was causing issues. I am actually watching it on my non-add block browser... though oddly there are no adds or pop ups... ok.

Had to say what they will show the rest of the night.

matcha

Medalist
Does anyone have a list of the results so far. I came in (more than) half-way through.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
It's working for me Kim, just skated and the ice is being resurfaced. Add block was causing issues. I am actually watching it on my non-add block browser... though oddly there are no adds or pop ups... ok.

Had to say what they will show the rest of the night.

I refreshed and opened another page from the link, still black screen. :(

topaz emerald

Match Penalty
how come on Ted Barton's stream, they are not streaming anymore? What about Alaine and Kaetlyn and Gaby's skate?

StitchMonkey

Record Breaker
I refreshed and opened another page from the link, still black screen. :(

It went off air as that broadcast went off air. Ted explained it. I did not realize it was ending so soon. I guess the last group is being broadcast otherwise. No idea what he wills stream next. So you are not missing much.

Sabrina

Record Breaker
how come on Ted Barton's stream, they are not streaming anymore? What about Alaine and Kaetlyn and Gaby's skate?

They quit streaming when they start the TV transmission. Stupid decision. I also don't like the TV commentators as they talk too much.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Just turned on TSN. Looking for GSers in the crowd.

Are we all in today? Go ladies!

kresslia

Medalist
TSN showing last year's competition and I'm tearing up. Man that was exciting. A lot to live up to here.

liv

Record Breaker
And now it is blah, blah fluff piece about how the girls felt in last year's final. Hope they go live to the final flight when the resurfacing is over.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Flashback to last year. The highs and lows of last years ladies programs. Alaine looks so pretty in her red dress.