Czech FS videos series with Euro skaters | Golden Skate

Czech FS videos series with Euro skaters

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So I learned from Javier Fernandez Fan Fest that Czech FS has done series of videos with European Figure Skaters and is posting them on FB page. And they are really interesting! They include many different skaters :) I learned that Anne Line Gjersem father and grandfather were Ski Jumpers (Ski Jumping is my second favourite sport to watch), that Anna Cappellini can count in Czech (obviously Ondrej influence, but nice!), Penny Coomes like Czech dish called Svickova or that Morgan Cipres would like to do Motor Cross if he wasn't figure skater! :hap10:

You can watch either by scrolling down here: https://www.facebook.com/czechfigureskating/?fref=ts or just clicking on video here: https://www.facebook.com/czechfigureskating/videos/ :)

I'm sure there is more to come as a countdown to Euro Champs! There is video of skaters encouraging to see the event live too ;)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
So I learned from Javier Fernandez Fan Fest that Czech FS has done series of videos with European Figure Skaters and is posting them on FB page. And they are really interesting! They include many different skaters :) I learned that Anne Line Gjersem father and grandfather were Ski Jumpers (Ski Jumping is my second favourite sport to watch), that Anna Cappellini can count in Czech (obviously Ondrej influence, but nice!), Penny Coomes like Czech dish called Svickova or that Morgan Cipres would like to do Motor Cross if he wasn't figure skater! :hap10:

Thank you so much for letting us know about these videos, cathlen!!! :points:

I just watched the "Yes or No" videos that Anna Pogo and Anne-Line did.

I've thought this before when watching videos of one or other of the Gjersem twins, but they are just so adorable! :love: (Especially when you get them together! ;) )

Still can't believe that they are now 23. :eek: They look so young!

The way that every question, Anne-Line just gave a one word answer and then started giggling. So cute! :love:

Haven't got to whatever video it was in yet, but very interesting about the Ski Jumping connection. Even more reason to like them (as if I needed any!) :biggrin:

Anna gave very thought out answers. She seemed very serious.

And I'm gutted she wouldn't consider a blind date. That's one less chance for me... :disapp:

CaroLiza_fan