2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

OS

Sedated by Modonium
Record Breaker
So many of my sentimental fav ladies in this competition, wish them all luck!

Karen... Gracie... Ashley... Come on Mirai :hap10: .. may you all deliver the 'moment' of your skating lives
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mCylXy-IRGU

No weird federation PCS judging please. Underdogs deserve their turn to shine!!! + Justifying rewards!!!

Last edited:

Ares

Record Breaker
Country
Poland
I don't think I can watch this, for I have exams tomorrow... :slink:

:)cheer: everyone, though.)

In Poland it will be 3 AM when they start :biggrin: Great time to watch some figure skating, lol. I waited when there were World Championships in Boston las year though. :laugh:

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
Same here, I set my alarm clock for 4am to watch the ladies. Let's see if I actually manage to open my eyes :laugh:

frida80

Record Breaker
Same here, I set my alarm clock for 4am to watch the ladies. Let's see if I actually manage to open my eyes :laugh:

How many times has that happened to me this season. I'm stateside, but I feel your pain. JGP Yokohama was the worst for me. From 11pm to around 5am with all the good skaters throughout. Yikes.

karne

in Emergency Backup Mode
Record Breaker
Country
Australia
You shouldn't use your 'Get Out of Work' card on the ladies. You need that for Simba.

Nah, I'm luckier than that: men's SP is lunchtime on a Saturday, and the men's FS is before work starts on Monday.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I'm gonna have to sleep through this one but as always go Mirai :cheer:

Also rooting for Ashley and Mariah :love:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
They're interviewing Gracie right now on NBCSN and she's talking about her struggles and why she went to Alex for a little bit. She looks happy.

Tolstoj

Record Breaker
Oh jeez those adverts of Ashley Wagner that she wants to be Olympic Champion reminded me the pressure she had in 2014 going into Nationals and then everything went wrong.

Last edited:

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
I just discovered I actually do get NBCSN! To hell with Ice Network- I'm getting it in HD, baby! :yahoo:

I knew I get NBCSN because hockey all the time, but I had no idea they'd air the entire Pairs SP and it looks like they'll air most, if not all, of the ladies!

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
I knew I get NBCSN because hockey all the time, but I had no idea they'd air the entire Pairs SP and it looks like they'll air most, if not all, of the ladies!

IN starts broadcasting about 30 minutes before NBCSN, so there might be a few chacked ladies but I can deal with IN for 30 minutes

Sasha'sSpins

Medalist
Country
United-States
I upgraded today so I'd get NBCSN and I did it all for the Ladies - especially Mirai!! GO MIRAI!! GO LADIES!!

Let's have all great skates!! :hap10::cheer:

Last edited:

eta

Medalist
One hour left! Here's to hoping my internet doesn't break tonight...

May all the ladies have great skates, no injuries, little carrots :biggrin: