2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Ladies SP

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
IN is streaming, but they're doing interviews now so you may get to see all the ladies after all!

Yeah, I thought they would do most of them because I mean the whole broadcast is 2.5 hours, which should be about enough for 19 SPs + zamboni break + group warmups.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
Ugh, hate this herky jerky IN stream, can't wait for the NBCSN feed to begin. :ddevil:

truthbooth

On the Ice
Hit the radio button on the ap and then chose the session you want. Its kind of distracting to listen to both, but such great info

Yeah that's what I'm doing -- but all that happens is the notification bell highlights. It does say 9:35pm so maybe it doesn't start until then? Thanks for the help!

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Yeah that's what I'm doing -- but all that happens is the notification bell highlights. It does say 9:35pm so maybe it doesn't start until then? Thanks for the help!

Yeah, the actual skating hasn't started yet so they're probably not streaming it at the moment.

yelyoh

Medalist
Country
United-States
First group should be on ice warming up and they're still showing curling on NBCSN?!?!?! IN schedule states 8:05.

Last edited:

TwinnerA

Final Flight
Country
United-States
How do I access Skate Radio on the Icenetwork app?

It says radio at the bottom of the page. Watch out though. Once I turned it on, I couldn't shut it off and had to delete the app and then it took a while before I could find the app in the app store again to reload it.