2017 U.S. Nationals Championship SD | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship SD

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Let's play a round of "Is this pork safe to eat?" I have no work tomorrow, so I'm gonna go with 'yes'.

Zack n' Maddie

As well as I've seen them skate that program. I just am not a fan of the hip hop portion :confused2:
Charlie agrees.

Barb

Record Breaker
I don´t get this program but I am glad there are not evident mistakes.

draqq

FigureSkatingPhenom
Record Breaker
Hubbell / Donohue: Strong glide through the blues seqeuence, with one moment where they were almost too close together. Strong twizzles through the main music change. The reason the constant musical changes don't work is that each hip-hop song they choose is very different from each other, and they aren't able to keep up with the different tones. The elements themselves are solid and the choreography has improved overall since the start of the season.

labgoat

Thinking about art & life...
Record Breaker
Country
United-States
H/D - love the blues. They accent the beats so well in the blues pattern. I like the new changes especially the new lift. Much more playful as the music edits happen. One small collision that may not easily be seen by the judges. Fast twixzzles!

Last edited:

mrrice

Record Breaker
Wow!!!!! Madison and Zack were great....I don't love the music cuts in second half but, they were into it and got them off to great start. What a big number.

andromache

Record Breaker
I don't like the Shibs as much now that they are the favorites. I guess I always root for an underdog?

TMC

Record Breaker
Shibs looking more loose and relaxed than I've ever seen them!!!