Conrad Orzel | Page 14 | Golden Skate

Conrad Orzel

Imov

Medalist
Congrats on doing well in practice Conrad
I believe it will also bear fruit in competition.
Anticipating to see it.

icetug

Medalist
Epic : Conrad Orzel lands 5 different quads in a training session

I like his 4Lo especially :love:. Hope he does it perfectly in competitions (also at an international stage as I'd like to compare it with Daniel Grassl's one :)).

He's going to keep SP for another season what is smart as it suits him very well.

doublequad

On the Ice
if he can land those in competition... wow
GOE not great on those standalone jumps other than sal and toe but it's nice to see that he can land it

macershcbit

Rinkside
Do any of you have songs that you would love to see Conrad use for/in future programs someday?
-
i feel so late to the party because i’ve been a fan for a long time, but i just created a forum account yesterday. i was bored, but i’m glad i did lol.

SnowWhite

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Conrad has been assigned to Autumn Classic. He'll be there with a few of his Cricket teammates (Hanyu, Jun and Evgenia).

icetug

Medalist
Conrad won the bronze medal at the North York Summer Skate.

Congratulation on landing 4Lz in competition for the first time (hand down, but quite good for a start).

I'm still not convinced the FS music is a good choice for him... however I like his costume :).

siberia82

Addicted to Canadian men's singles skating
Record Breaker
Country
Canada
I'm still not convinced the FS music is a good choice for him... however I like his costume :).

I agree with you; the music seems rather bland when paired with his skating style. My favourite free skate of his is still the Asian-themed one from the 2016-2017 season.

His costume is plain, but Conad looks handsome in it. :biggrin: Well, he's a model, so I suppose he can make anything look good. ;)

Imov

Medalist
Its good he is getting lots of competition warm ups before his main GP.
We will be cheering you on Conrad.

icetug

Medalist
8:36 PM - Conrad on his way back from... Uni :reye:. Tight schedule just before his senior GP debut :).