Conrad Orzel | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Conrad Orzel

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
Hope he will come to Gdańsk, Poland as well :)

I would like that too because it would give him enough time to train and adjust if needed between events. I feel it may take him a bit of time to adjust to his crazy 4 quad layout, if he is still considering keeping it like that!

icetug

Medalist
I would like that too because it would give him enough time to train and adjust if needed between events. I feel it may take him a bit of time to adjust to his crazy 4 quad layout, if he is still considering keeping it like that!

You are right! There is one month between Salzburg and Gdańsk and another one till Nagoya. The best schedule, I would say. It would be wonderful if the Canadian federation would think the same way :cool:

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
thanks Mango for all the info and providing me with the materials to update the OP. Conrad would not have such a wonderful OP if I were indeed the one maintaining it... so public thanks to you my dear!

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
It's my pleasure 4everchan! You're doing a great job with all the random code you get from me so my thanks to you as well. :biggrin:

Let's hope Conrad has a killer season up ahead. It's looking golden so far. :thumbsup:

Mango

Royal Chinet 👑🍽️
Record Breaker
i sort of wished he stayed junior and won the title....

It's probably better for him to show up on TSN with all his crazy quads and wow the entire country. :biggrin: Or at least, finish within striking distance of top 5 (if not top 5).

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
It's probably better for him to show up on TSN with all his crazy quads and wow the entire country. :biggrin: Or at least, finish within striking distance of top 5 (if not top 5).

well.... we will see... what I don't want for Conrad is to win on his stellar BV without proper skating skills. If ever he ended up on the podium, i would be a bit worried for him... too early... too soon.... but we are far from there now... he still needs to indeed land his 4 quads.