2017 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 23 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs SP

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Clever guy. Marry somebody with the same birthday as your daughter so that it is easier to remember their birthdays! :agree:

In all seriousness, though...

How did I not know about this?! :scratch2:

I knew Morozov went for the young'uns, but this is getting beyond ridiculous.

I thought the 18 years 4 months between him and Ilinykh was bad enough. But the age difference to Davankova is even more - 22 years 4 months!

Like, he is older than both of them put together! :eek: :eek: :eek:

A few years ago, we were talking about Morozov's form for dating his students, and somebody made a throw away comment along the lines of "I hope he stays away from Julia". And we all thought, "nah, she's too young even for him".

Well Davankova is only a month older than Lipnitskaya!

I was just looking at Davankova's Instagram, and seeing the pictures of them together... it's shocking. It's like looking at a father and daughter, not a husband and wife.

She looks so in love with him. Him, well, he looks like he always does.

But, at least knowing about this relationship explains one thing that was puzzling me - why she switched from Pairs to Dance.

CaroLiza_fan
nah she looks quite grown up & he looks young enough
Yulia looks way younger imo so yeah it would be def weird

moriel

Record Breaker
I dunno, wonder how Morozov personal life is related to all this.
She looks happy with him, so why we are all complaining how scary it is? Its their business.

nah she looks quite grown up & he looks young enough
Yulia looks way younger imo so yeah it would be def weird

yeah, Im so tired of people talking about this ad nauseam. People do what they want with their lives specially when they are adults. Get a life and and take care of yours instead of spitting on the other's.
If it wasn't Morozov, nobody would talk about it.

And since when people have to be the same age to marry themselves ? You know, cultural things are different across the world and history... 50 yo Roman citizen would marry after completing their army years young girls and it was the norm. 12 yo girl were married to much older guys during dark ages and it was the norm. Today, in some places, Morozov's situation is seen as gross for whatever politically correct and narrow minded reasons, yet people coming from these countries think their rules should apply to everybody. Typical.

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
I dunno, wonder how Morozov personal life is related to all this.
She looks happy with him, so why we are all complaining how scary it is? Its their business.
yeah yeah no privacy nowadays & everyone's judging :laugh:

not adressed to you CL dont take it personally!:laugh::ghug: u know Im the resident Morozov defender:laugh:

yet people coming from these countries think their rules should apply to everybody. Typical.
generally lots of ppl think that there are 2 opinions existing - theirs & the wrong one :cool:

Last edited:

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
That's fine. Let's end this conversation now.

But, don't blame me - I wasn't the one that brought him into the discussion! I just made a comment about one of my adopted children growing up to be very attractive, and somebody said Morozov would be proud of me. And they then mentioned this new marriage, and I hadn't heard about it before so I had to reply and give my opinion.

CaroLiza_fan

Sugarpova

Record Breaker
That's fine. Let's end this conversation now.

But, don't blame me - I wasn't the one that brought him into the discussion! I just made a comment about one of my adopted children growing up to be very attractive, and somebody said Morozov would be proud of me. And they then mentioned this new marriage, and I hadn't heard about it before so I had to reply and give my opinion.

CaroLiza_fan
nah no ones blaming ya~! :ghug:
Morozov just may randomly appear in any convo :taunt: