2017 Europeans Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just realised that the the three versions of Eurosport that I know have English soundtracks available on Eurosport Player (ESP Deutschland, ESP Nederland and British Eurosport) are all not showing the Pairs LIVE. :bang: :bang: :bang:

So, to make matters quicker, does anybody know if any of the other Eurosport Players have an English soundtrack available (so far I have tried ESP France and ESP Italia, to no avail).

CaroLiza_fan

Marta25

Medalist
Just realised that the the three versions of Eurosport that I know have English soundtracks available on Eurosport Player (ESP Deutschland, ESP Nederland and British Eurosport) are all not showing the Pairs LIVE. :bang: :bang: :bang:

So, to make matters quicker, does anybody know if any of the other Eurosport Players have an English soundtrack available (so far I have tried ESP France and ESP Italia, to no avail).

CaroLiza_fan

Germany is showing Pairs on Eurosport1.

tulosai

Record Breaker
I quite like the new Croatian team! Lots of potential, and it's actually really neat how they go RIGHT into the spins from the step sequence. Need some polishing but well done!!

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Germany is showing Pairs on Eurosport1.

Thank you so much!!! :bow:

When I checked the schedule this morning, they weren't supposed to be showing it. Good job they changed their minds.

(I'll know in future to actually check and not just trust the schedule).

Arrived just in time for Danilova and her new bloke.

Thank you!!! :thank:

CaroLiza_Fan

Last edited:

Lota

Record Breaker
Lol, for a second I was like 'where have I heard this music before'? :laugh: Shame on me for not recognising Sherlock immediately.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Sherlock soundtrack :luv17: And I really dig that green dress. Nice skate from Belarussians!

ETA: I recognised Sherlock from first sound, that's what having the music from Sherlock as a ringtone for around two years has done to me ;)

Last edited:

tulosai

Record Breaker
I actually really liked the Sherlock program concept- some nice nuances and details there!

QuadThrow

Medalist
Thank you so much!!! :bow:

When I checked the schedule this morning, they weren't supposed to be showing it. Good job they changed their minds.

Arrived just in time for Danilova and her new bloke.

Thank you!!! :thank:

CaroLiza_Fan

I wrote an angry mail to eurosport this morning.... Maybe they changed their minds;))

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
Oh My Goodness, did I just get into the final part of a SHERLOCK program? An actual BBC Sherlock program? *dies*
I need a video of the whole routine, like now, totally. Wow!! I am Sherlocked.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
I quite like the new Croatian team! Lots of potential, and it's actually really neat how they go RIGHT into the spins from the step sequence. Need some polishing but well done!!

Do you not think you're a little bit biased? ;) :biggrin:

I'll check them out during the resurfacing (no doubt Eurosport will show the top 3 Ladies routines in full to fill the time)

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker

tulosai

Record Breaker
Do you not think you're a little bit biased? ;) :biggrin:

I'll check them out during the resurfacing (no doubt Eurosport will show the top 3 Ladies routines in full to fill the time)

CaroLiza_fan

Maybe a little but not too bad- there was a Croatian team last year that I'll be the first to admit was just awful...