2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance | Page 9 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Good luck at your competition! You'll tell us how you do I hope.

Thanks! I sure will... well, unless we bomb Gracie Gold style, then I might pretend it never happened. Competition? What competiton?

Maybe if I'm feeling extra generous, and determine that I look skinny enough in my dress while on video, I'll send you the YouTube link. :p There's a pretty good chance that I'll think I look like a shimmery gold cow, though.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Thanks! I sure will... well, unless we bomb Gracie Gold style, then I might pretend it never happened. Competition? What competiton?

Maybe if I'm feeling extra generous, and determine that I look skinny enough in my dress while on video, I'll send you the YouTube link. :p There's a pretty good chance that I'll think I look like a shimmery gold cow, though.

Wow. That would be so cool. I haven't watched much synchro skating. My best friend was a competitive synchro swimmer at the provincial and university level. I'm always amazed to watch large groups of people work together.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
all i can say is that at today's gala... he was.... special...my friend, let's unite and get rid of all the other cougars who are after Andrew... when it's just you and I left, we will have a better chance ;_

Does Andrew have a cougar problem? We should help him with that. I will blow a loud horn when I see unseemly behaviour from them.

I don't want him personally so I'm pretty safe to take along for protection.

4everchan

Record Breaker
Country
Martinique
bring the dog!!!! :)
Does Andrew have a cougar problem? We should help him with that. I will blow a loud horn when I see unseemly behaviour from them.

I don't want him personally so I'm pretty safe to take along for protection.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
4evernottellingusthesuspenderstory

4everlyingyouliar

#pojewaswavingtograndma

Last edited:

bwayrose7

On the Ice
Got room for an American gal in your suspenders fan club? ;) All we've got on this side of the border is #poorzach and Evan's pajama tops!

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I have a confession to make: when people give their height in centimetres and metres, I have to google the conversion to feet and inches. It means nothing to me, it's like pure gibberish to my brain, and I'm an 80s baby: the metric system has been used in this country for my entire life. It's just the measurements for length that I need to use imperial; for distance and weight and liquid mass and all the rest, it's metric all the way.

190cm = almost 6 foot 3. Fine by me, I'm 5'10". :p Just admit it, he's too tall for you, move along and live your life how it's meant to be lived: away from my husband. Shoo! Shoo fly! Vamoose! Skadaddle!

Maybe I should change my username for insurance purposes (staking my claim and all that)... But if not for me, who would be GoldenSkate's unofficial promoter of synchronized skating, also known as figure skating's pesky little cousin?

Another 80s baby and I also need imperial when it comes to height and weight. I use metric for everything else.

I didn't realize Poje was that tall. My husband is 6'2" and I'm 5'3". So short fans of Poje do not despair! LOL