2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
CTV is showing a featurette on V/M. I wish they'd show the skating as much as I like them.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
So lovely :love: I'm sad I can't see them competing against Orford/Hill. It would be so interesting!

rain

Record Breaker
Arnold and Williams need different music. That was schmaltzy and awful. Downton Abbey may be popular, but that doesn't mean it makes good skating music.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I need to know if there's going to be a Tessa and Scott season two tbh

They said on the Skating Lesson that that was unlikely. Scott said he had never even watched it. I think they didn't like what they saw as them making a lot about the Meryl situation and about them focusing on if they were romantically involved or not.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:laugh:

I guess they've done quite an impression yesterday...

btw how's dog doing?

Dog had cooked beef heart for breakfast and ate all his squash, amaranth, sweet potatoes, pumpkin and managed to leave ever single baby carrot behind.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
I have to admit wasn't paying attention to the featurette. I used to love fluff pieces but now I generally feel apathetic. I recognize they help get the more casual fans involved. People like a good story. I do have my favourite teams still but I'm getting to the point I just want a good show even if the team is ranked 10th.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
The slow section of the music was so boring....and yes, I know it's Queen. I think this team does better with the faster music.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Hate the music cuts in S/W program and they are slow. They are a pretty pair though. Potential since they were Jr's last year.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The slow section of the music was so boring....and yes, I know it's Queen. I think this team does better with the faster music.

I thought the cuts were dreadful. I just keep remembering that as a young team they probably don't have the funding for top quality programs.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
One of them is from Winnipeg? Nice. Only been in the province a few years but starting to put down roots. And live tv doesn't give much room for bathroom breaks. What to do....

Her dress is rather pretty.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Marie-France lookalike and the other Firus Brother. I love the pearl beading on the back of her dress. Tango. I love the tango.

Messy twizzles but the program is much better than the one before.

Last edited:

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
Well, it wasn't better for me than A/W, but I'm not judge...