2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Free Dance

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Marie-France lookalike and the other Firus Brother. I love the pearl beading on the back of her dress. Tango. I love the tango.

Ha ha, I was just thinking it was an accident waiting to happen. It does draw attention to her back. I don't mind tangos but feel it is overused in the world of skating. It's not my favourite genre.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ha ha, I was just thinking it was an accident waiting to happen. It does draw attention to her back. I don't mind tangos but feel it is overused in the world of skating. It's not my favourite genre.

I totally get why they use tango music so often. It's big dramatic music with a natural flair and it's easily recognized by the audience as what it is. Unlike these modern dance numbers I know what I'm supposed to see when it's a tango. I'm not a ice dance smartie like some people around here (Like Mrs. P.)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Piper is grooving to the music while waiting for the scores.

S/F into first.

rain

Record Breaker
I LOVE that program. Spectacular. I hope the bobble on the twizzle doesn't hurt too much.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I still love this program but the bobble on the twizzles may cost them second place.

sunnystars

#teamotherskaters
Record Breaker
that was nice!
there was a bobble but they didn't let that affect the aura of the program

matcha

Medalist
I still love this program but the bobble on the twizzles may cost them second place.

I mean, as much as I love W/P and them being my sentimental Canadian favourite, their performances have been peppered with little errors for over a season now, so it might not matter.