2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's FS | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Women's FS

rain

Record Breaker
Chartrand's nerves are showing. She's double footing her jump landings.

Fruit Loops

On the Ice
Chartrand's nerves are showing. She's double footing her jump landings.

Her style tends to remind me of Jennifer Robinson and she had similar issues. Chartrand is a level higher than Robinson ever was but I still see the similarities.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Poor Alaine, lots of 2 footed landings and the performance was a little flat.

Nice to have different music. I haven't heard the Rome soundtrack that often.

Osmond4gold

Record Breaker
Such a beautiful program including costume and if skated to full potential, it would be incredible.

rain

Record Breaker
Her style tends to remind me of Jennifer Robinson and she had similar issues. Chartrand is a level higher than Robinson ever was but I still see the similarities.

Yes, she's a level above Robinson, but it seems like skaters who go to the two-foot are really hard to break of the habit.

She'll clearly still be in first so far after this, but she's opened the door to Daleman and Osmond.

tulosai

Record Breaker
Aw, it's great to see Alaine skating well again :) I don't think it's going to be enough this year but she can be proud of this, especially with the season she'd had so far. I'm glad we'll still see her at 4CC's.

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland
She lost levels on spin(s) again.... Oh, Alaine. But I liked how she skated it overall, despite many mistakes.

peg

Medalist
No major disasters, but a lot of little mistakes. And she already had a lot of ground to make up. I hope Gabby and Kaetlyn skate lights out and then at Worlds get three spots for Canada for next year

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Gabby is singing along with the music and drinking a strange pink drink in her water bottle.

kresslia

Medalist
Even when Alaine appears to go clean (which isn't often) you have to worry about the URs. Nerve-wracking skater.

Go Gabby!

Alchamei

Record Breaker
Alaine still can make the team since the rest are not reliable. But she let the door widely open.