2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Men FS

demarinis5

Gold for the Winter Prince!
Record Breaker
From what I could see of Max he looked very good in the warm up!

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
Also I've listened to the song Jordan Moeller skated to for his SP a few times. I just love it. Omg.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
Once again, I have a 3 hour delay here on the west coast. I will follow along here first so that I will know of any disaster that could happen. There's a good chance that if Max has a bad skate it will ruin may day, or at least a small part of it. I'm expecting a Nathan to win handily but, the #2 and #3 or going to be close. With only 2 spots the #2 spot is the one I'm looking at.

I'm hoping that Ross and Vincent both skate well and let the chips fall where they fall. Grant, Timothy, Jason, and Andrew are all in positions to move up with great skates but, the spread between the top 7 seems to mean that the winners will come from that group. Unfortunately Max is not there.

There's no tape delay for the men. It will come on at 1 p.m. PST.

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
omg, i'm digging this warm up music...love this song...yay 1980s...!

mrrice

Record Breaker

I thought the event was getting ready to start at 10:00am in Kansas. Holy Cow, I don't know if I can watch live....I'm such a wuss. :palmf:

msteach3

Medalist
Country
United-States

If it starts at 1:00 central and is broadcast at 1:00 pacific, then it can't possibly be live on the west coast! As usual, those of us in the west have to see it delayed. :(

Mrs. P

Uno, Dos, twizzle!
Record Breaker
If it starts at 1:00 central and is broadcast at 1:00 pacific, then it can't possibly be live on the west coast! As usual, those of us in the west have to see it delayed. :(

It stars at 11 am pst on ice network. The live coverage on NBC (last two groups) start at 1 pm.

temadd

Final Flight

It is airing on NBC at 1 PST for me in CA which is 3:00 CST. That means it will be over by the time we get it on the west coast. I finally got myself a Fire TV stick and was able to watch the ladies live last night.

mrrice

Record Breaker
It stars at 11 am pst on ice network. The live coverage on NBC (last two groups) start at 1 pm.

I have a question. If Max has a spectacular Free program and could move up into the top 10. Will they show him on a delay, or will they skip someone who drops out of the top 10?

Last edited:

ice coverage

Record Breaker
It is airing on NBC at 1 PST for me in CA which is 3:00 CST. That means it will be over by the time we get it on the west coast. I finally got myself a Fire TV stick and was able to watch the ladies live last night.

The last man will not finish his skate (in the live competition) until very close to 3 pm PT (6 pm ET).

Icey

Record Breaker

So those tv sticks really work?

ruffledgrouse

Record Breaker
Do you think our Chinese octopus will be relying on IN or the Japanese broadcast? Cause I need a backup in case IN goes full doofus again.