2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 U.S. Nationals Championship Free Dance

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
They'll probably air Mirai fluff too. We're going to miss Manta/Johnson and most likely at least Biechler/Dodge.

Ugh.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
NBC should be ashamed of themselves. I don't understand why they're still in the Michelle Kwan era in their mindsets.

NBC we know YouTube exists, you don't need to show us replays of ladies SPs.

NBC forgets every time that ice dance is the strongest discipline. They still think LADIES.

If someone knows anyone who works with NBC, they need to do something.

cheerknithanson

Record Breaker
Country
United-States
I sort of liked it too....but still not at the expense of dance!

How is none of the skaters against it. Like if I was a skater, I would refuse to get fluff so that everyone would get airtime of their program.

And someone who follows me just tweeted me saying they're still resurfacing the ice so yeah.

Anni234

Ina Bauer
Record Breaker
Country
Estonia
It's not yet midnight, means I can join without setting my alarm. :laugh: Here's to hoping I will make it until the end.

Barb

Record Breaker
And it is not like Gracie´s SP was stellar to repeat over and over :disapp:.

tulosai

Record Breaker
While we're waiting does anyone know why Danielle Thomas and Daniel Eton aren't here???

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
NBC should be ashamed of themselves. I don't understand why they're still in the Michelle Kwan era in their mindsets.

NBC we know YouTube exists, you don't need to show us replays of ladies SPs.

NBC forgets every time that ice dance is the strongest discipline. They still think LADIES.

If someone knows anyone who works with NBC, they need to do something.

Unfortunately they're not considering us serious fans. They're after the casual fans who probably didn't know that nearly the ENTIRE SP was broadcast. It's like the people who whined about "spoilers" this summer when USA Gymnastics would post Olympic results live on FB because the NBC primetime broadcast hadn't happened yet.

While we're waiting does anyone know why Danielle Thomas and Daniel Eton aren't here???

Daniel was injured. Also they split.

TMC

Record Breaker
Huh. I wasn't expecting football news on American TV. Way to go Man City :hap10:

NicolettaL

Final Flight
NBC is a broadcaster who taught that tape delayed Rio 2016 opening ceremony will be awesome so I definetly am not expectig nothing good from them... Also. Does Lori has extra payment for the arm choreography?

TMC

Record Breaker
Are you kidding me??? Are they just showing all of the SPs??

Chemistry66

Mmmmm, tacos.
Record Breaker
Annnnnnnnnnnd now they're airing Paige, who was 8th. And they still haven't shown Mirai. Come on, seriously?

Manta/Johnson are skating ACTUALLY GODDAMN LIVE. RIGHT NOW. And doing really well! SHOW THEM.