dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
Saturday, January 21, 2017
18:21 (UTC -5)

Senior Pairs Free Skate

Time in other places
https://www.timeanddate.com/worldcl...66&p7=37&p8=235&p9=248&p10=33&p11=240&p12=224

Ottawa, Ontario at The Arena at TD Place

Starting Order Name Section

1 Angelina Ekaterinina / Sebastian Arcieri WO
SP "Tore My Heart" and "Rama Lama"

2 Sydney Kolodziej / Maxime Deschamps QC
SP "Desert Rose" by Sting
LP "Opening" and "Love Theme" from the Far From the Madding Crowd soundtrack

3 Brittany Jones / Joshua Reagan WO
SP "Under the Bridge" by Red Hot Chili Peppers; choreo by David Wilson
LP Violin Fantasy on Puccini's Turandot performed by Vanessa Mae, composed by Giacomo Puccini; choreo by David Wilson

4 Camille Ruest / Andrew Wolfe QC
SP "Something," Beatles cover by Jim Sturgess and Kinetic Love by Karl Hugo; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP "Earth Song" by Michael Jackson and "Home" by Armand Armar; choreo by Julie Marcotte

5 Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael Marinaro WO
SP "Heartbreak Hotel" by Billy Joel
LP Un Ange Passe
FAN FEST: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?55201-Kirsten-Moore-Towers-amp-Michael-Marinaro

6 Lubov Ilyushechkina / Dylan Moscovitch CO
SP Jalousie ‘Tango Tzigane’ performed by Matthias Aeschbacher, composed by Jacob Gade; choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil
LP "When You Say You Love Me" by Darren Hayes performed by Josh Groban; choreo by David Wilson, Sandra Bezic
FAN FEST: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?53231-Lubov-Iliushechkina-amp-Dylan-Moscovitch

7 Julianne Séguin / Charlie Bilodeau QC
SP Monde Inversé (from Kurios) by Raphaël Beau, Guy Dubuc, Marc Lessard; choreo by Shae-Lynn Bourne, Shae Zukiwsky
LP Cinema Paradiso soundtrack by Ennio Morricone, Cinema Paradiso soundtrack, performed by Monica Mancini; choreo by David Wilson, Marie-France Dubreuil
FAN FEST: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?55345-Julianne-S%E9guin-amp-Charlie-Bilodeau

8 Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford QC
SP "Killer" by Seal; choreo by Julie Marcotte
LP "Non, je ne regrette rien," performed by Patricia Kaas; choreo by Julie Marcotte
FAN FEST: http://www.goldenskate.com/forum/showthread.php?39317-Meagan-Duhamel-amp-Eric-Radford

Last edited:

dorispulaski

Wicked Yankee Girl
Country
United-States
[FONT=&quot]

[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[SIZE=+2]Senior Pair Short Program Results[/SIZE]

RankScoreNameSegment1
180.72Meagan Duhamel / Eric Radford - QC80.72 (1)
272.19Lubov Ilyushechkina / Dylan Moscovitch - CO72.19 (2)
370.69Kirsten Moore-Towers / Michael Marinaro - WO70.69 (3)
464.58Camille Ruest / Andrew Wolfe - QC64.58 (4)
559.88Brittany Jones / Joshua Reagan - WO59.88 (5)
649.57Sydney Kolodziej / Maxime Deschamps - QC49.57 (6)
743.93Angelina Ekaterinina / Sebastian Arcieri - WO43.93 (7)
WD Julianne Séguin / Charlie Bilodeau - QC
[/FONT]

TGee

Record Breaker
Shout out to Doris for starting all these threads....

Anyone else watching, Ted Barton is back with commentary as the first flight of pairs is being livestreamed and is starting their warm up. Second/last flight will be on CTV.

TGee

Record Breaker
Ekaterina/Arcieri looked quite good for a new pair until a misfire on a death spiral....

Thinking that we rarely see that even in pre-novice...

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Too much black. Usually the man wears black to highlight the woman's costume but both in black is so blah.

Last edited:

TGee

Record Breaker
I guess only 4 Pairs will be live streamed by SC.

3 actually....

Only 7 senior pairs... and not that many juniors either.

The quality is high, but there is clearly a reason that Skate Canada is pressing sections other than QC, WO and CO to establish pairs programs..

TGee

Record Breaker
Yeah. They do have potential though.

Absolutely...I was thinking that the Wursts have pushed them to do fairly high level elements across the board for a new team...Having some of those come undone when faced with a packed crowd at their first nationals is understandable.

tulosai

Record Breaker
That was GREAT! I hope these two will get an international next year at least :) So many lovely qualities!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
If I have to do the pbp again (because, apparently, all the useful americans who do the PBP normally are going to be off watching their ladies and all you Canadians just want want to snark away and not help those without feeds :frown: ) I'm telling you right now I'm imposing my own scoring system on them.

Last edited:

TGee

Record Breaker
ancientpeas ....we were watching Sydney and Maxime with jaws dropped.....the most amazing carry lift ever....WOW And huge throw jumps....

Sydney's up from Chicago, and Maxime finally has a partner worthy of him....

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
If I have to do the pbp again (because, apparently, all the useful americans who do the PBP normally are going to be off watching their ladies and all you Canadians just want want to snark away and not help those without feeds :glare:) I'm telling you right now I'm imposing my own scoring system on them.

I thought it is just a cozy private place for the few of us while the crowd is over at the US Greatest Show On Earth.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Absolutely...I was thinking that the Wursts have pushed them to do fairly high level elements across the board for a new team...Having some of those come undone when faced with a packed crowd at their first nationals is understandable.

Kris and Kristie Wirtz? Or is this someone else? I remember when they competed together before they got married. Kristie Sargent. Her sister was a national medalist (Lisa)

TGee

Record Breaker
For those having stream issues....Mango has more suggestions in the livestream and TV thread....

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I thought it is just a cozy private place for the few of us while the crowd is over at the US Greatest Show On Earth.

But there are people (even American people) who want to watch pairs but have no feeds- they will be here soon- unless they are having a pearl clutch over Gracie