2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Pairs FS

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
BTW, just so you people know: I don't care how I/M get the silver medal behind D/R I just need it to happen. (forewarning people about your fangirling makes the fangirling less offensive, right?)

tulosai

Record Breaker
Ruste/Wolfe have gone and their scores are up. They just aren't airing this anywhere live I guess. :gaah:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
So, it's break time with no competition going on. Now I may focus on my dinner's second course.

Your dinner has courses? After cooking for the dog and walking the dog I only had time to make humous and veggies for me.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Ruste/Wolfe have gone and their scores are up. They just aren't airing this anywhere live I guess. :gaah:

I'm hoping we get to see more than just D/R, I/M and KMT/MM. Pairs is my favourite discipline.

TGee

Record Breaker

Uhm, we wouldn't want to actually run it real time if that interferes with the primetime network schedule would we?? [that was a snark....]

Knowing Canadian network television, we'll see it delayed at 7:30 pm... Sigh.

-------------------

See Moore-Towers and Marinaro have skated and their scores are up too...here

Hesitate to give spoilers, but feeling really burned not to get this real time.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Did anyone else watch the US national pairs final flight on NBC this afternoon? That was some messy pairs skating.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Sheesh.. do I want to know, do I not want to know...

I'd rather watch it live, thank you very much CTV.

TGee

Record Breaker
Okay, Rod Black is on setting up the pairs...CTV has just switched to CTCNSC17.

-----------------

And the GG [Governor-General our vice-regal head of state] is down from Rideau Hall. He's a skating fan, and skating as a long history with the GG in Ottawa ....early skating club activities and competitions were organized at Rideau Hall.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
CTV is on now. Lubov and Dylan were doing this weird holding hands and swaying to the music while staring into each other eyes thing backstage. BTW, I hate their long program.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Your dinner has courses? After cooking for the dog and walking the dog I only had time to make humous and veggies for me.

Because I just want to eat more. :)

Well, often I eat a fruit before the hot meal so that may count as two courses, eh? And sometimes I munch on nuts after, so that may be a second or third course. :)

I used to cook several meals at a time for my dogs.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I know why we aren't seeing as much skating. David Johnson, the GG, has to come and talk to us? Is this civics class or something?

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Because I just want to ear more. :)

Well, often I eat a fruit before the hot meal so that may count as two courses, eh? And sometimes I munch on nuts after, so that may be a second or third course. :)

I used to cook several meals at a time for my dogs.

You know you have it bad when you'll cook for your dog but not for yourself.

Aw... Rod Black just said that "we miss them at this event" about the loveable S/B.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
CTV is on now. Lubov and Dylan were doing this weird holding hands and swaying to the music while staring into each other eyes thing backstage. BTW, I hate their long program.

Agreed. That Sandra Bezic choreographic mush makes me nauseous.

liv

Record Breaker
any skating on yet? my computer and tv are in different rooms....wanna know if I have to walk that few feet to the tv... yes, I am lazy.

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
So is this CTV broadcast a bit delayed? I can't watch any sort of livestream while I'm at work. Boooo-urns.

liv

Record Breaker
Yes, it is delayed... they are showing the new team we all liked last night... rough skate for them. Kmt and mm next.

Last edited: