2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Canadian Nats Senior Mens FS

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
See. I like tall guys. I guess we associate with guys with similar features. Joseph was fun to watch but the program is boring

I like tall guys too as far as looks are concerned. But in skating, few are graceful as Men skaters and they are better as Pairs or sometimes Dancers.

Emanuel Sandhu is one artistic tall Man I like very much whereas Han Cong is one small Pairs guy who is a strong partner and a good skater.

TGee

Record Breaker
I like tall guys too as far as looks are concerned. But in skating, few are graceful as Men skaters and they are better as Pairs or sometimes Dancers.

Emanuel Sandhu is one artistic tall Man I like very much whereas Han Cong is one small Pairs guy who is a strong partner and a good skater.

Fair assessment. But when tall men can do the elements and not let it pull them out of their balance and rotations, the impact is just spectacular...and all the more so in person.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Edrian Paul Celestino is on, second skater so far.

He's gonna get kicked in the face by the judges.

Last edited:

liv

Record Breaker
OMG. Now ctv is showing the ladies from earlier... show us the men you stupid network. Thank goodness they are giving us DM.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
OMG. Now ctv is showing the ladies from earlier... show us the men you stupid network. Thank goodness they are giving. us DM.

I'm so glad CTV is doing the replays for the public. That's why we have live stream, which is for the real fs fans.

However, they will take over the last group live. I'll have to scramble then.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I miss Debbie Wilkes. I used to chat with her from time to time in the baby days of the internet. Maybe even over AOL? Sheesh..really?

I'm watching the big tv and I'm not going to ask the world's scariest laptop to stream so I'm just going to wait for CTV to start showing skating on it's skating broadcast.

Skaters talking about how much they love being Canadian. :) KMT was born on Canada day.

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
SO for Keegan!

First place for now.

Keegan must be thriledl to get a standing O and glad to be skating for Canada. I believe skaters skates for love.

Last edited:

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Very solid skate by Keegan! He should move up after this, I would think. I liked this program for him, and he plays with the audience well. It's nice to see such good speed, particularly in the spins!

liv

Record Breaker
That was enjoyable from Keegan. Shame about the ending errors, but he had the crowd by then. Nice for him to get a SO.

Dr. Jenn

Medalist
Rough skate for Roman - Those looked like painful falls! Hopefully he just needs some more time to adjust to his much-taller body. He has lots of lovely qualities, especially his spins and softness in his skating. I would like to see him skate with more power, but hopefully that will come with time/increased muscle mass.

liv

Record Breaker
Roman needs to get used to that height. Those long legs are an issue right now. He is an interesting skater to watch, i like him...but those axels right now are causing him some troubles. The 4s was a good attempt. Looking forward to his future... he has good quality... needs time.