Practice/on-site reports | Golden Skate

Practice/on-site reports

MaiKatze

Record Breaker
Back to Blonde? YES! Anyway, I'm never afraid for the Bear. She is so consistent she wins everything. That's why I want someone else to win, too. So Evgenia and her team might be forced to go away from their formula. It's boring to see the same stuff year after year.

eppen

Medalist
Country
Spain
Evgenia looked rocksolid, no problems apart from getting SP music instead of FS. Anna ok, Maria ok - latter looked slightly better than first.

Kostner did a lot of jumps all the time in front of Mishin and they looked quite good, too. Skipped most jumps in runthrough though.

Lecavalier and Meite ok, Helgesson also. No spectacular problems with anyone.

Nationals bias requires comments on Finnish girls ;-) First time I managed to see Emmi Peltonen live and the little she did in that runthrough looked really good. I hope the jumps will be there tomorrow. 2A was done a lot as well as triples combos. Viveca Lindfors technically hot and cold.

The rink is the warmest i've been to during practice... Very few people after the school kids left.

E

zounger

Medalist
Evgenia looked rocksolid, no problems apart from getting SP music instead of FS. Anna ok, Maria ok - latter looked slightly better than first.

Kostner did a lot of jumps all the time in front of Mishin and they looked quite good, too. Skipped most jumps in runthrough though.

Lecavalier and Meite ok, Helgesson also. No spectacular problems with anyone.

Nationals bias requires comments on Finnish girls ;-) First time I managed to see Emmi Peltonen live and the little she did in that runthrough looked really good. I hope the jumps will be there tomorrow. 2A was done a lot as well as triples combos. Viveca Lindfors technically hot and cold.

The rink is the warmest i've been to during practice... Very few people after the school kids left.

E

Thanks for giving as some idea of what's going on in Ostrava. It's quite difficult to find any stream or TV coverage of the Europeans here in Greece, i don't even think about practice sessions . I hope we will have some nice and memorable skatings.

MaiKatze

Record Breaker

E

Nooo...:( Is she still having problems with her leg? Oh, please Anna, get silver. :*nervousmess*

carmina

On the Ice
Thank you very much for the report eppen, really appreciate it. Just a quick question, did you get a look at Anna's leg? I was wondering due to the injury she had/has.

I wonder about her injury too

in practice pics it looks like she wear something under her leggings :scratch2:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
in practice pics it looks like she wear something under her leggings :scratch2:

Yes, I was trying to look at that too :laugh: The above from atsumiri are good, there's one specifically but I am just not sure. It's hard to tell. Guess we'll wait for tomorrow to be sure.