2017 Europeans Ladies SP | Page 5 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Ladies SP

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Oh. There is a new way to introduce the skaters during warm-up. I have never seen this before.. They stand in line and wave when their names are said.

I guess you didn't follow the GP series. ;)

It was only done at the GP's held in France. And it went down well with the fans.

So, for once we can actually thank the FFSG for something.

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Roxaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaanneeeeeeeeeeeeee

carmina

On the Ice
True, but look at Zoe Jones at British Championships last year. At the age of 35, she came within a whisker of winning the Ladies title against a 15 year old. (Strictly speaking, Zoe was the champion for a few hours, until somebody noticed a mistake in Danielle Harrison's scores).

CaroLiza_fan

It sucks that this sport have short life span
İt breaks my hearth when they retire... wish they never get old, olympics without plushenko :cry:

but now I have a new Evgenia to cheer for :hap10:

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
It was only done at the GP's held in France. And it went down well with the fans.
Wow. Really? I thought they did it the whole time.
So, for once we can actually thank the FFSG for something.
LOL, well, I dislike it, which is probably why it feels like they've done it so many times already.

Aaaaaaah, the Italian commentators are so charming with all their Carolina Kostner adoration. :laugh:

Trewyn

Medalist
Darn, eurosport is not airing this right now. And I paid for the app and everything. Livestream urls probably don't work in my phone. No lunchbreak with Carolina :(

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Not familiar at all with "Scottish Natasha" (as opposed to "German Natasha" later on), but she wasn't bad.

Still hate the Tango version of Roxanne, though.

Now for my first skating crush.

So nervous.

:cheer: ALL THE BEST CARO!!!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

NoNameFace

GS given name - Beatrice
Record Breaker
Some day someone will skate to a warhorse medley. It will be horror. ;)

speaking of that possibility - what would be the cringiest warhorse mix?

so far, we've had couple of 80'/90' mixes/songs revivals which were quite something else, warhorse medley is the next step :laugh:

moriel

Record Breaker
speaking of that possibility - what would be the cringiest warhorse mix?

so far, we've had couple of 80'/90' mixes/songs revivals which were quite something else, warhorse medley is the next step :laugh:

I say Carmen, POTO and Swan Lake =)
Something like that.

EdgeCall

Record Breaker
Well done Caro! :clap:

I never know if she has to pay a fortune for their expensive-looking dresses or is getting paid a fortune for being such an outstanding presentation model for the world-famous italian fashion. :think: