2017 Four Continents Short Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Four Continents Short Dance

sallycinnamon

Medalist
These late morning events in Korea are terrible time-wise for us in Europe:palmf:... I really want to watch this live but I can't afford to be a zombie tomorrow (and losing a couple of hours of sleep in the middle of the night will do that for me)... I need a strategy for the Olympics:giveup:, I am open to suggestions.... For Worlds in Boston I just gave up a normal life and became jet-lagged without leaving my town, but I'm not sure I can do that for two weeks:shame:

I can absolutely understand you :console: Uh, ice dance SD is in the worst time of the whole day :palmf:

During PyeongChang, maybe I'll go on a 2 or 3 day holiday, at least for the men's event. I could never stay up until 5-6 a.m. and then go straight to work. :slink:

For Ice Dance's SD I wish every couple good luck, I am sure it will be an exciting event. I hope Tessa and Scott will skate brilliantly to Prince's SD.
:)
To all of you GSers, have fun, and enjoy the event!

:bed:

Sabrina

Record Breaker
If all goes well, it should start at 9 pm ET. So in less than 4 hours, zombie session comes back. Dance SD is OK for eastern America, time wise, but others are in the middle of the night.
Good luck to all skaters!

mrrice

Record Breaker
I Just read Alex Shibutani's message and he says that he and Maia are ready to go. This is going to be very exciting..

SarahSynchro

Record Breaker
Country
Canada
Errrrmahgerd, I am so excited to stay up all night and watch 4CCs!

I'm still mad at myself for completely forgetting all about Europeans.

sabinfire

Doing the needful
Record Breaker
The short dance, one of the few sessions at 4CC that's at a reasonable time for me!

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Errrrmahgerd, I am so excited to stay up all night and watch 4CCs!

I'm still mad at myself for completely forgetting all about Europeans.

I missed you guys during Europeans! there were only a handful of Canadians milling about aimlessly as we are known to do. The Europeans were lovely though. It was a much more high browed experience.

People even got to perve on Mr. Maple Danish without 4eversuspenders having to remind us that he was taken.

Sorry.. Mr. not Ms. Although if you want to perve on Laurence go ahead.

Last edited:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:coffee: except tea because coffee is icky. A tuna sandwich and maybe some popcorn later.

Dog had beefheart, mixed veggies (squash, carrots, kale and green beans), pumpkin and chia seeds. I'm thinking that at some point I'll put the earphones on so he's not kept awake.

I don't think I'll make it to ladies though.

Level 4 twizzles for everyone.

Go kick some booty Diane and Reggie!

mrrice

Record Breaker
I'll be sipping a nice Bombay and Tonic, with a slice of lemon, a wedge of lime and big green olive...As my dad used to say...."What A Homo" See why I turned out this way.

auser

Record Breaker

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I'll be sipping a nice Bombay and Tonic, with a slice of lemon, a wedge of lime and big green olive...As my dad used to say...."What A Homo" See why I turned out this way.

I'm picturing you in a smoking jacket as you sip btw.

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
I missed you guys during Europeans! there were only a handful of Canadians milling about aimlessly as we are known to do. The Europeans were lovely though. It was a much more high browed experience.

People even got to perve on Mr. Maple Danish without 4eversuspenders having to remind us that he was taken.

Sorry.. Mr. not Ms. Although if you want to perve on Laurence go ahead.

I'm editing again. When I say the Europeans were lovely I'm speaking of the European posters. The competition was good. The people were better.