2017 Europeans Pairs FS | Page 3 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Pairs FS

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two also need work but I enjoyed that, it was fun. I also really respected that they didn't let the early mistakes rattle them- as a new team especially that can be hard.

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I thought her costume was supposed to be a cheerleader...the program could be better, but I like them for a new team, and nice to see Larionov as a coach :)

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Very mixed bag.

I was enjoying them at the start during the "Happiness" section (nice version of the song, by the way). But it all fell apart during the "Staying Alive" section. But, then they pulled it back duing the "Disco Inferno" section at the end.

Halfway between the previous 2 teams in 2nd is probably about right.

CaroLiza_fan

Violet Bliss

Record Breaker
Nah, they have more chances to compete at Worlds and Olympics while not representing US, considering US have only two spots :p

I mean for those who would not qualify for their current countries. ;) Like the many US trained skaters in other disciplines represent their other nationalities. :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
I mean for those who would not qualify for their current countries. ;) Like the many US trained skaters in other disciplines represent their other nationalities. :)

If the number 4 and 5 Russians wanted to switch to the USA they'd take the two spots every time...

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Ah, yeah. Some are quite succesfull even :)

tulosai

Record Breaker
These two bore me every time. I've almost given up hope of their having an interesting program.

CaroLiza_fan

EZETTIE LATUASV IVAKMHA
Record Breaker
Country
Northern-Ireland
Just flicked over to sportbox during the ads on Eurosport.

Liked the summary the rink-side announcer gave for Zoe and Chris. She talked a lot about Zoe and her titles and her children, while the only thing she said about Chris was his age! :laugh:

Just right! :biggrin: After all she has gone through to get here, Zoe deserves to have her story heard! :agree:

:cheer: ALL THE BEST ZOE AND CHRIS!!! :cheer:

CaroLiza_fan

Last edited: