2017 Europeans Free Dance | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Free Dance

auser

Record Breaker
Ah yes.. this is the one of 5 Josh Groban songs in the competition. Nobody got a double Groban penalty from me. If you skate to two Groban songs in the same program you only get one Groban point.

:laugh2: Brilliant, ancientpeas. I have heard so much Josh Groban in the past week, I think I have started unconsciously backgrounding it.:)

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
:laugh2: Brilliant, ancientpeas. I have heard so much Josh Groban in the past week, I think I have started unconsciously backgrounding it.:)

It is tempting to start grading the Josh Grobans. Like if it's You raise me up is it worse than the Prayer? If he's doing a duet with Celine Dion is that worthy of an extra Josh Groban point?

Hmmm... I need a system. Once I have the info from 4 CC I will develop a grading system.

The couple some of you refer to as "The secretly married French team" is skating to my favourite Elton John song...

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
against my better judgement i decided to watch fd:hopelessness:
just will prepare 4 the worst

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
mainly watching if TAT will gimme some Ponomarenko shade:laugh:

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
The only Bjork in the competition without Alena Leonova's It's so quite SP.

Go team Finland. I've always had a soft spot for finnish ice dancers since Rahkamo & Kokko

ancientpeas

The Notorious SEW
Record Breaker
Scouris? what is that russian word? Scouris sounds like something mouse like in french.

Lota

Record Breaker
Scouris? what is that russian word? Scouris sounds like something mouse like in french.

I had a hard time decoding what you meant, but if it is скорость (skorost), it means speed. TAT was talking about how they managed to develop speed very quickly :biggrin:

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Cessiville must work to keep they their Place nr1 Finnish skaters. They cannot afford to fall. Juulia and Matthias has developed so fast. I think Juulia is already the best female dancer, Matthias is a little behind Juulia.

Last edited: