2017 Europeans Mens FS | Page 4 | Golden Skate

2017 Europeans Mens FS

sallycinnamon

Medalist
does Miki or his parents ever come to Javier's competitions? Can't ever recall them showing them in the audience.

I don't think so. If I can recall I have never seen Miki supporting Javier at a competition.
His parents go to competitions though, I have seen them waving the Spanish flag in Ostrava too.

auser

Record Breaker
Sometimes the Scots curlers wear funny pants too.

Ohhh if I could hear the the Scots curlers while they wear well anything ... yum :luv17:. And I do like curling anyway. Don't get to see a lot of it here in California :sad4:

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I don't think so. If I can recall I have never seen Miki supporting Javier at a competition.
His parents go to competitions though, I have seen them waving the Spanish flag in Ostrava too.

She was at Worlds in Boston! And I think at one of the GPFs?

cathlen

Team Gorgeous Cacti!
Record Breaker
Country
Poland

Miki was in Boston with Javi's parents.

Winnie_20

Record Breaker
She was at GPF... 2015? or was it 2014? I remember seeing her there, or at least in the shopping mall. *fuzzy memory*

sallycinnamon

Medalist
I don't think he is suited to this music...I'll leave it at that

He was concentrating way too much doing the elements, at least in the first half of the program.

Jiri always goes off axis in the jumps...but somehow manages to stay on his feet. :hopelessness: He does have a beautiful skating style, smooth and elegant. I wish him well.

Last edited:

Yatagarasu

Record Breaker
Hello peeps!

Yatagarasu, was it you who asked about Samarin's red face yesterday? Look at Sondre, he has maybe even paler skin and he is still red in the k&c :)

Yes, it was me! And I'm of course late for this too, but Sunday's been a madhouse so alas, missed him. Fair skin, ah? Poor lads!

TT_Fin

The second worst besserwisser in the world
Record Breaker
Country
Finland
Not his best. Sad that Finland doesn't have a man for worlds in Helsinki. No one has the minimum tech, right? And no extra for the arranging country?

No extra. But I have understood there are still competitions to try to get those points. We have also a pair, and they have not had enough time to "hunt" the scores for Euros, but they are trying to get to worlds. Maybe Roman Galy will recover and get those points. I see him more potential to dot it than Valtter, and if I remember right, Roman already have SP or FP points but I do not remember which.

Jaana

Record Breaker
Country
Finland
It was a miracle that Virtanen made the freeskate, he has only once before managed to reach the freeskate...