2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP | Page 8 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Ladies SP

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Thats what I never understand. Instead of saying the truth, always acting as if the nearly ZERO chance still
is a possibility.
The game is simply over for Gubanchik. Sure, you can still dream of Zagi breaking her leg at warm-up,
Stasya having a car accident, Polina falling back to her former injury, Fedichkina becoming suddenly pregnant
and the others having a foodpoisoning. THAN she has a chance. But because no one wants the girls to be hurt,
you have to deal with her missfortune.
It is indeed somehow curious, because at the Grand Prix Series she was pretty good and she could have
been even a danger to Zagi. But since the Nationals (or even GP Final) she isnt that convincing anymore.
Ugh, my comment was ironic. But after I read this... I think you drank enough. Slow down, pal. :disapp:

RadioFan

Match Penalty
It's horrible. :no: Why did you photoshopped Alina's photo and wrote about doping?

It is about that eternal Russia-bashing of the western media who are keeping that McLaren-thing still boiling.
Not too hard, because the effect would be over soon ... but slowly. And, short before the olympic games, they
will present some new findings (which they have already for years), the media goes mad and finally Russia banned. They already banned them from the paralympics, so it is just a question of time when they ban them from real olympics.

stryke

On the Ice
Tarusina undermaked in my opinion :(

I feel like she was scored appropriately. She was being incredibly careful out there which if you've seen the program before you'll know it was scaled down a lot. For good reason too just coming off of injury. She'll get her true form back soon however.

hippomoomin

Record Breaker
I think Stanislava deserves her score here. Her posture and arm movement are great/stylistic but her in air position with jumps is not. I think if she can get her consistency up, she could be a late boomer (relatively among Russian ladies). She has improved a lot and in this season and this sp is her best skated sp of all season.

Alisa is pretty on ice; her movements are purposeful and precise, but I am still not convinced of her jumps. Her jumps now look like Yulia's a few years ago, in a sense secure and with good flow, but the height is just borderline. She is only 14 and even a slight change of body proportion will systematically affect her jumps. She also seems slower than other top junior Russian ladies.

Sweet Dream

Final Flight
Konstantinova is a very capable skater despite her poor jump posture. If the Federation shows more support for her, I think she will have a bright future. IMHO, Polina is way too tall for skating and is prone to injuries more often than those short girls, so that I am not so sure about her career in skating.

At this Junior Nationals Trusova and Gulyakova's skating did make a very deep impression on me, especially the latter. Looking forward to their FS.

madison

Record Breaker
I think Gulyakova was underscored in the short. Her jumps seemed pretty secure, more secure than Konstantinova's and she had good interpretation

starla16

Medalist
Konstantinova is a very capable skater despite her poor jump posture. If the Federation shows more support for her, I think she will have a bright future. IMHO, Polina is way too tall for skating and is prone to injuries more often than those short girls, so that I am not so sure about her career in skating.

but Pogorilaya and Sotskova are tall too. The reasoning of being too tall; thus wont have a long future is not a valid reasoning to drop a federation's support for skaters.