2017 Russian Junior Nationals - Mens | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals - Mens

LadyB

Record Breaker
I hate having to work when this is all going on. :mad:
Then again, I'll binge watch it with an ice cold beer at home. Thanks for your video infos!

atsumiri

Record Breaker
That guy is a goddamn creep. He dosnt really care about men, but you can be sure, that
he will film the whole girl's competition. If you take a closer look at his yandex or vk account
you will get soon the impression, that you have to deal with a pedofile.
That is a rather bold claim :shocked:

mihailovs

Match Penalty
That is a rather bold claim :shocked:

As I said, check it for yourself! His accounts are well known.
I suggest you star with his vk at the album 2535760_228924533
There you will see, that his highlight of a season is to visit
little girl's trainingsessions. There he takes 1000s of photos
and posts ~50 % of them (you can see it from the picture-numbering).

And very suspicious is the focusing of special "body-parts" and "positions".
on ig e.g. he posted some pictures of Masha where you clearly see the
outlines of her pu$$y. So that guy is either a completly idiot or simply
a pedophile who doesnt care for some reasons.

LadyB

Record Breaker
Dima in first (as expected), Ilya in eighth position. Still room for improvement. I'm happy so far. :agree2:

MsLiinaLii

Final Flight
That guy is a goddamn creep. He dosnt really care about men, but you can be sure, that
he will film the whole girl's competition. If you take a closer look at his yandex or vk account
you will get soon the impression, that you have to deal with a pedofile.
What an awful comment...

Just so that you know, he has a photographer accreditation at this competition and is taking Pictures for one of the magazines... So no, he will not "surely" film girls' competition...

mihailovs

Match Penalty
he has a photographer accreditation at this competition and is taking Pictures for one of the magazines...

Oh WOW! He got an acreditation from a competition, which is so interesting, that it is not even streamed!
Big picture, mate!
But you just forgot to mention, that the ISU seems to get fed up with his "style" and he didnt got an accreditation
for the EUROS, where his beloved Masha bitterly failed.

Lana05

Final Flight
Please! STOP this Offtopic!! Igor Efimchuk is in 2nd place.. don't know does he has quad, but it was unpredictable)

silverfoxes

Record Breaker
I think registering on a forum only to post serious accusations about a man you don't know is pretty creepy. And 100% off topic in the discussion thread about the men. Bye.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Igor Efimchuk is in 2nd place.. don't know does he has quad, but it was unpredictable)

He has 4T. I recall that he had a very good FS at Volvo open cup where he landed 4T and 3A twice. I allways saw him very promising but a bit inconsistent.