Anastasiia Guliakova | Page 2 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Guliakova

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Good luck to Nastya. She has good speed and big jumps. For now, all what she needs it's self-confidence and enough stamina.

Myslitel

On the Ice
Yes, most of the time here she told about 3A. :agree2:
Nastya will not jump 3A in Australia, but hopes to show it later. It's all about the skates - she wanted to change them, but with new ones the problems begans - pain in the periosteum. She had to go back to the old skates, but time was lost. However, she now has recovered, jumps 3A in training, and will try to perform it later this season.

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Nastya and kangaroo. :) It's always nice to see photos like this. Sasha and koala, Nastya and kangaroo - seems like Russian girls love animals. I'm sure animals love them too.

Nastya has insane height in her jumps! Her flip was so high! But her short program reminded me one of lord Samarin's program. It's empty. I hope Nastya's free skate will be more rich. :)

hanca

Record Breaker
Well done Nastia. 2nd placement here should guarantee her a 2nd JGP event for sure.

I wouldn'tbe so sure. There is seven events, 14 spots. The first five events has already been allocated (the fifth one is only on ISU website), and those ten spots are spread among 9 ladies (Gubanova has two). That means that there are only remaining four spots. From those nine ladies, only one has two at the moment, four more will have two and that leaves four with only one spot. I think they will be allocating second spots to first places first, and I am not sure if there will be enough spots left for second place.

kalee

On the Ice
Agreed that it is not certain that Nastya will get a second spot, but really hoping!
Assuming that they do not take anyone's first JGP spot away from them, there is only room for 5 different girls to get a 2nd spot, and there is potential for up to 5, but more likely to be 3-4 different first place finishers.
This means that if there is more than one second place finisher, they'll have to choose which one to give a second spot to. Hoping that Nastya is able to bring the 3A as that would help to give her an advantage.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Agreed that it is not certain that Nastya will get a second spot, but really hoping!
Assuming that they do not take anyone's first JGP spot away from them, there is only room for 5 different girls to get a 2nd spot, and there is potential for up to 5, but more likely to be 3-4 different first place finishers.
This means that if there is more than one second place finisher, they'll have to choose which one to give a second spot to. Hoping that Nastya is able to bring the 3A as that would help to give her an advantage.

Nastia's 2nd JGP event should be pretty much given. Russian Fed isn't going to give some other girl her 1st JGP event at the expense of Nastia's 2nd event. If there will be a lot of 1st and 2nd placements at the next two events then ladies like Samodurova or Vasilieva will lose her 1st event.

hanca

Record Breaker
Nastia's 2nd JGP event should be pretty much given. Russian Fed isn't going to give some other girl her 1st JGP event at the expense of Nastia's 2nd event. If there will be a lot of 1st and 2nd placements at the next two events then ladies like Samodurova or Vasilieva will lose her 1st event.

I doubt Samodurova will be the one who will lose her spot. She just won Russian competition this week with a score 199.99. She proved she is ready, so I doubt she would be the one who loses spot. Feditchkina was third after SP and then she withdrew, so my guess would be that she is not fully prepared and it may cost her her spot. Saying that, you seem to be confident that Russian federation will take away someone's first spot. Maybe they will, or maybe they will use the strategy of giving them all one spot and only the first places will get second spot. You never know how they will decide to spread the ponts. There are too many skaters with a very comparable standard of skating.

Myslitel

On the Ice
Anastasia won 1 Stage of Russian Cup with good 202,98 (69,97+133,01) sum (including 3 bonus points for her spins). :cheer::hap10::cheer::clapper::clap::clapper:
Her skating: Short Free

The Finn

Record Breaker
New interview of Ilia Klimkin.
http://fsrussia.ru/news/3145-ilya-k...tovki-k-sezonu-byli-slozhnosti-s-konkami.html

As for the triple Axel, by the end of last season we came to its stable execution. But the pre-season preparation, the change of skates, the slightly injured legs, which caused the missed time, did not allow at the moment to perform this jump so confidently to include it in the program. But we are planning that, depending on the competition, we will try to do this, "Ilya Klimkin said.