Anastasiia Guliakova | Page 3 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Guliakova

Myslitel

On the Ice
Very impressive combo by Nastya.

At the current level of competition among juniors in Russia it is almost necessary. As the experience of Eteri's girls teaches, there are no trifles, that's why today 3F-3Lo with rippons, but final goal, nonetheless, (I hope), will be a 3A.

The Finn

Record Breaker
I honestly didn't think this could really happen but now that Sofia won her event and Kostornaya is yet to come there is a real chance that Nastia is left without a 2nd JGP event after all. That will most likely happen is Kostornaya is at least 2nd with a better score than what Nastia scored at her 1st event. With Dasha and Eunsoo Lim been there it is not an easy job for Alena but it is totally possible.

The Finn

Record Breaker
It seems it is official now - No 2nd JGP event for Nastia since she has been replaced by Sofia S. What is a bit strange is that Sofia replaced Nastia and not Vasilieva who is still assigned to JGP Italy. Maybe Nastia is injured and that is why she was replaced. It seems she would have lost her spot anyway though.

Lana05

Final Flight
Maybe they were so harsh because waited 3A in FS. And scores like this make her to go for big elements

Shayuki

Record Breaker
I don't think that Gulyakova's skills are really enough for higher PCS than that, even in domestic competitions. To me, her PCS scoring was quite accurate. The issue is more that Konstantinova was grossly outscored in that regard.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
She's the only Russian?

Well, she'll definitely win. A well-deserved win too.

The Finn

Record Breaker
It seems Nastia will skate at least one more JGP season since she is on the entry list of JGP Slovakia as a substitute.

She could have been a good contender for the 3rd Rostelecom spot but I doubt she would have got it.