Anastasiia Guliakova | Page 4 | Golden Skate

Anastasiia Guliakova

DenissVFan

Medalist
I'm not sure but I think it does. On the world standings list it says "Selected International Competition". Last year Wakaba competed in Lombardia Trophy (CS) and Challenge Cup (non-CS) and she has points for both of them.

Spirals for Miles

Anna Shcherbakova is my World Champion
Record Breaker
What? She really deserves it. Although she will likely have a chance to sub in for Pogorilaya, who has WD from all 3 events so far...

DenissVFan

Medalist
I was hoping she would skate at the Golden Spin of Zagreb but she is only a sub as of now.

http://www.isuresults.com/events/cat03108972.htm

Oh wow. I'm happy for the assigned skaters as I really like all of them but RusFed had plenty of chances to give Anastasia a challenger but they didn't. For example, at Nebelhorn they had only one skater.

Well, she's competing in Poland soon. If she's frustrated with RusFed, she could follow Kurakova's footsteps.

The Finn

Record Breaker
Oh wow. I'm happy for the assigned skaters as I really like all of them but RusFed had plenty of chances to give Anastasia a challenger but they didn't. For example, at Nebelhorn they had only one skater.

Liza T will obviously WD from Golden Spin because she will skate at the GP Final, so, hopefully it will be Gulyakova who will replace her.

If she's frustrated with RusFed, she could follow Kurakova's footsteps.

Yeah, I bet many skaters are considering this because of the extreme competition they face in Russia.

balabam

🥕🥕🌵🌵😈😀
Record Breaker
Country
Slovakia
Anastasia had a good performance at Warsaw Cup.

Mishin was with her.

And criminally low PCS (some 6's), as we expected on this level of competition. If she isn't with her, I bet components are even lower and I think this is the reason why he is there.

DenissVFan

Medalist
Her PCS are indeed super low. Hopefully at Golden Spin she'll get a better score, as it counts for the SB.