2017 Russian Junior Nationals Pairs SP | Page 2 | Golden Skate

2017 Russian Junior Nationals Pairs SP

puremagic

-
Record Breaker
Just joined and rewatched some videos. What a shame. Kvartalova and Ustimkina - damaged twist. It's vertical. And they are at second and third places so far. Ugh. :disapp:

starla16

Medalist
Yeah, thats really hard, but they have a hard season anyways. It was pure luck they qualified to GPF
and after that Katya got some injury and they had tu pause for several weeks. It is not really their
season.
On the other hand the Boykova-couple gets better and better every time I see them.

Boikova wasnt clean here too, she had a sit on her throw landing , I guess they got the St.Petersburg home bonus score.

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
why is that?
is somebody injured?
Health reasons it was announced

So another of my plushies are gone to the wonderful Amina & Ilia & their A class UNCLE programme!!!:love:
1st but they seemed cautious
Hopefully it's another start of a string of clean programms

Last edited:

Sugarpova

#EmpressAirlines #SinKatsapologist
Record Breaker
Boikova wasnt clean here too, she had a sit on her throw landing , I guess they got the St.Petersburg home bonus score.

I'm tired of Cska & Eteri bonuses so I'll take this kind of gladly:dance3:

Lana05

Final Flight
Pavluchenko/ Khodykin is 1st in TES but 4 overall. Show everybody who you are

The Finn

Record Breaker
Pavlyuchenko 31.12.2002 is she age eligeble this year?

She is. The only pair who is not eligible is Zhuk/Britkov. However, Pavlyuchenko/Khodykin doesn't have the minimum TES for Junior Worlds. There is still some time to get it though but not much, I think about 2 weeks or so. There are not many international events left to get that TES.

3T3T

Final Flight
Country
Ireland
What a fantastic demonstration of Pair Skating. It was an extremely well skated event, with plenty that were very creative.

I am a big fan of A/S but sadly they haven't had the best of season but they put down a great skate today. B/K seem to improve every time I see them from being outside the Top 3 at the start of the season they are contenders for Junior Worlds podium. I was really impressed with K/S and P/K, I think they have a bright future. Once again Z/B gave a great performance but I do worry about their long term prospects.

A disappointing skate from B/S but they have struggled this season with illness and injury so it is good to see them here compete, it wasn't their best day. Still their pair elements at fantastic, the jumps need work though, I don't think I've every seen him fall before.